+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

So I need some help

Myself and 5 other Ole Miss, Eli, and Giants fans from Mississippi are bringing my Syracuse, NY born father to the Giants-Saints game for his 60th birthday. We'll be staying in the City and heading over to the stadium on Sunday. I am looking for some ideas for tailgating as we won't really have the necessities to make our own tailgate. Are there any 'public' tailgates? As Ole Miss fans we're kinda used to a come one, come all tailgating mentality but I know it's not like that everywhere, so a few rednecks are looking for some tailgating ideas. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreenEli View Post
    Myself and 5 other Ole Miss, Eli, and Giants fans from Mississippi are bringing my Syracuse, NY born father to the Giants-Saints game for his 60th birthday. We'll be staying in the City and heading over to the stadium on Sunday. I am looking for some ideas for tailgating as we won't really have the necessities to make our own tailgate. Are there any 'public' tailgates? As Ole Miss fans we're kinda used to a come one, come all tailgating mentality but I know it's not like that everywhere, so a few rednecks are looking for some tailgating ideas. Thanks
    Now that is a coincidence, I am Syracuse born and stuck down here in MS.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Now that is a coincidence, I am Syracuse born and stuck down here in MS.
    Keesler?