+ Reply to Thread
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player

Re: Great article on JPP!!

It was a great article and I still cant believe two things he only had one season in a major college and he went to College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita where I live at. JPP is a beast among men!

Veteran

Insane.

Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname!

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname![/quote]i believe there was a previous nfl player nicknamed that previously.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname![/quote]i believe there was a previous nfl player nicknamed that previously.[/quote]

Was the previous NFL player previously named that previous to becoming an NFL player or previous to JPP or previously to being named that ... which would be a paradox if that were the case.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname![/quote]i believe there was a previous nfl player nicknamed that previously.[/quote] Was the previous NFL player previously named that previous to becoming an NFL player or previous to JPP or previously to being named that ... which would be a paradox if that were the case.[/quote]i looked it up and it appears that it wasa boxer named Daniel Edouard