+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trade some Junk for the Big guy. He wants to come back home.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...hate-your-boss

Miss the big guy and we could really use him if this Bradshaw deal is what they say it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...hate-your-boss

Miss the big guy and we could really use him if this Bradshaw deal is what they say it is.
    if anything, wait until he is cut.

The trade deadline has passed. He would have to be released by the 49ers. Even if that were to happen, do the Giants want him back? Is he an upgrade over who we have?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The trade deadline has passed. He would have to be released by the 49ers. Even if that were to happen, do the Giants want him back? Is he an upgrade over who we have?
    Not an upgrade - but compared to the guys who have been working out for the team?Doubtful BJ has desires to come back here to be a #3 though.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Not an upgrade - but compared to the guys who have been working out for the team?Doubtful BJ has desires to come back here to be a #3 though.
    I think that's right. Although he's the kind of guy who wants to play and he was OK with sharing the load when he was here. I still think Martinek may be the best alternative if Bradshaw can't go.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I had already started a thread on this, not knowing the trade deadline has already come and gone, especially if Bradshaw has to be gone for any length of time...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I had already started a thread on this, not knowing the trade deadline has already come and gone, especially if Bradshaw has to be gone for any length of time...
    awesome sig
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

while i appreicate what brandon jacobs has done for this team his ship has sailed on our team i wish him best of luck just when he isnt playing agaisnt us
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think that's right. Although he's the kind of guy who wants to play and he was OK with sharing the load when he was here. I still think Martinek may be the best alternative if Bradshaw can't go.
    I'm not sure Matinek is the running back that we need, wasn't he brought in as a FB? Think are better backs out there that could help if we are going to make a serious run...

I hope Jacobs retires a Giant. That is all.