Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants Officially Place Markus Kuhn on IR, Door Opens for Marvin Austin

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm ready
    go try out then.......
    you have some inside pull I would assume.....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    go try out then.......
    you have some inside pull I would assume.....lol
    I can pull but my bullrush is rusty
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    I can pull but my bullrush is rusty
    your bull**** is fully functional though....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    your bull**** is fully functional though....
    I pride myself on that
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/16/...marvin-austin/

Excerpt: "After New York Giants rookie defensive tackle Markus Kuhntore his ACL in a 31-13 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals, it was inevitable that he would wind up on season-ending Injured Reserve (IR). On Thursday, the Giants made it official, shutting Kuhn down for the remainder of the year.

Because they're on their bye week, the Giants have not yet made a corresponding roster move, leaving them with only 52 active players. However, with no practice until next week, there's no major rush to fill that void, which would explain why they held a very crowded private workoutearlier this week.Still, Big Blue may not jump at the chance to add another defensive tackle. And although familiar faces like Jimmy Kennedy and Marcus Thomas remain available, the team will likely opt to rely on second-year DT Marvin Austin.

“Hey, it’s time now,” defensive line coach Robert Nunn said. “He’s got to show up, and he’s got to strap it on, and be ready to perform and produce, and there’s no excuses. So we’ll see how that unfolds.” Read more...

I forgot he was on the team

Get ready Big Guy, "Austin" Nows your chance ! Show them your still with the Giants !

Hey, it’s time now,” defensive line coach Robert Nunn said. “He’s got to show up, and he’s got to strap it on, and be ready to perform and produce, and there’s no excuses. So we’ll see how that unfolds.” Read more...
    Sounds like the assessment of an unimpressed coach.

My spidey senses are sending off bad vibes right now.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 11-17-2012 at 03:57 AM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I can already hear the excuses now. Marvin Austin was a bad pick, you don't take a guy who was suspended for a year in the 2nd round of the draft. This guy had alot of character issues and there were questions if this game motivates him. Im glad Coughlin doesnt listen too some of the fans that post on here...We would have this bum starting with Herzlich in the middle as well.

I hope Marvin steps up, but I wouldn't surprise me if he's still a healthy scratch if Bernard and Canty round back into shape.

Technically he still a rookie but I was certainly expecting more out of him than I've seen, if this guy wants to stick he'll need to step it up!

+ Reply to Thread