+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's Time for the Giants to bring back the RED Jerseys!!!!!!!!

They once were bad luck, but now I think they will produce positive energy for us. Plus they look good and we need to mix it up
    psychologically......Who's with me?????

They're hideous; I'd rather they donned the blue & white throwbacks.

Veteran
    I prefer the red white and blue jersey than the blue jersey they wear at home

I saw Little Giants as a kid... I have a thing for those uniforms...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Banned
    It would be nice to have a new alt jersey, but not the red again, they were ugly as hell

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    It would be nice to have a new alt jersey, but not the red again, they were ugly as hell
    What made them ugly? They were just the away jerseys with the shirt colors swapped... honestly the 80s uniforms were uglier. Too much going on with those.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

I like the red, but I recall an article where a QB on another team said it made it easier for them when the Giants wore the red jerseys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What made them ugly? They were just the away jerseys with the shirt colors swapped... honestly the 80s uniforms were uglier. Too much going on with those.
    I just think the solid red with white numbers look ugly is all, the red on white is nice on the other hand. Too much bright red hurts the eyes

Ah that makes sense, I can see why that would be an issue. I still like it because it's clean and not overdone with trim, the way the 70s-80s unis were. That's one thing I like about the current Giants unis (home away and alt) over a lot of other teams: they're clean-cut.

Fantasy headline quotes:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Ah that makes sense, I can see why that would be an issue. I still like it because it's clean and not overdone with trim, the way the 70s-80s unis were. That's one thing I like about the current Giants unis (home away and alt) over a lot of other teams: they're clean-cut.
    Yeah I agree I like the plain old school jerseys as well. It would be nice if they made something like this as the alt. away