+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'm losing faith in this Giants team

Hey Gov, with your 40 posts..........what are you a Cowboy fan.........an Eagles fan, a GB fan? Putting that post name and picture up there you are inviting trouble no?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    I appreciate the support.
    I'm Bill Parcells and I approve this message

Cool

JUMP!

I'll follow you!
    Giants fan since '58

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Hey Gov, with your 40 posts..........what are you a Cowboy fan.........an Eagles fan, a GB fan? Putting that post name and picture up there you are inviting trouble no?
    I am a giants fan and I don't feel I need to prove myself. Post count means nothing, we all started from zero. In my profile it says I will not engage in politics, and in my sig it says I come in peace. It's all good bro I have no ill will towards anyone, just hate negativity. My glass is half full.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    I am a giants fan and I don't feel I need to prove myself. Post count means nothing, we all started from zero. In my profile it says I will not engage in politics, and in my sig it says I come in peace. It's all good bro I have no ill will towards anyone, just hate negativity. My glass is half full.
    I get it..............you come in peace calling other Posters Trolls (First words out of your mouth)......you're running a negative Campaign Guvnor.........if that's your positive personna I'd hate to see your ugly side

40 Posts could mean you yourself trolled these boards and are now back under an assumed identity.......what was your last name on here Guv?

I have faith in the NY Giants, and in Jack Stroud.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I get it..............you come in peace calling other Posters Trolls (First words out of your mouth)......you're running a negative Campaign Guvnor.........if that's your positive personna I'd hate to see your ugly side

40 Posts could mean you yourself trolled these boards and are now back under an assumed identity.......what was your last name on here Guv?
    This is my first screen name on here, I viewed the forums as a guest for years though. Thumbs up for that!
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Injuries, "a mediocre player cannot lose his starting job to injury", Eli's slump, a tough schedule, no pass rush, teams running all over us, the failure to realize Andre Brown needs the ball all day long, the poor WR play, ST letting teams routinely returning punts for 70 yds............. the SB Blahs

It's not looking good people

Please talk me down off the bridge.

Were a SB trophy every 4 yrs team and the next one isn't scheduled until 2015
    no talking u down off anything..pack it in and stop posting...watch soccer

Gotta have faith that they get it turned around going to kick Packer butt comin' back from the Bye!

Originally Posted by BParcells777
    Hey Fatso, roll the tolls back and build the rail tunel to NYC and I'll respond to you.............that guy is a national embarrasment

Lmao a proposal laid out by Corzine to triple the tolls, and spend billions on a tunnel to nowhere, yes nowhere? Google it, Learn your facts and do some research. Christie is the most popular political figure besides the Obama fad that you will see in your lifetime. Read my profile, I will not engage in politics, mods will give you a lifetime ban dude. So chill out alright.

This is going to stop or you are both going on vacation

+ Reply to Thread