+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm losing faith in this Giants team

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Please talk me down off the bridge.
    Please jump off the bridge

Injuries, "a mediocre player cannot lose his starting job to injury", Eli's slump, a tough schedule, no pass rush, teams running all over us, the failure to realize Andre Brown needs the ball all day long, the poor WR play, ST letting teams routinely returning punts for 70 yds............. the SB Blahs

It's not looking good people

Were a SB trophy every 4 yrs team and the next one isn't scheduled until 2015
    It could be alot worse.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

You'll be fine if you jump from the bridge, the Giants gave up on building it so it isn't very high.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    You'll be fine if you jump from the bridge, the Giants gave up on building it so it isn't very high.
    LOL.......could b worse.......you could b a JETS fan, a Sanchez fan (have they ever sold a Sanchez Jersey)......or somoeone who wants Tebow to play a whole game

Banned
    It's not that I'm losing faith, I'm just getting tired of not understanding this team. Sick of all the ups and downs. I just wish tbey would be consistent for once. They had no business getting crushed by the Bengals.

Injuries, "a mediocre player cannot lose his starting job to injury", Eli's slump, a tough schedule, no pass rush, teams running all over us, the failure to realize Andre Brown needs the ball all day long, the poor WR play, ST letting teams routinely returning punts for 70 yds............. the SB Blahs

Dude! Chill! If anything you should be excited. Giants always catch fire! I hope we go into the playoffs as under dogs so we can prove em' wrong once again!
    Kinda thinking about it, could this be their plan after all? Conspiracy?

Banned
    The Giants aren't gonna catch anything. Good luck with your high hopes though.

Banned
    I said I'm not losing faith and then I turned around and said they're not gonna catch fire. See how confusing this team is?

Now, why would I talk you OFF the ledge when I've spent so many years trying to talk you ON it?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Surely all the giants problems would be solved if Stevie Brown moved to WR and JPP moved to MLB.

+ Reply to Thread