+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm losing faith in this Giants team

Veteran
    consistent? every fan wants that and what they mean is beat all the good teams and pound the lesser teams as if that is easy. Roller coasters are for almost every team in the league. But somehow fans think its only them.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Surely all the giants problems would be solved if Stevie Brown moved to WR and JPP moved to MLB.
    Winner

/thread

perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Injuries, "a mediocre player cannot lose his starting job to injury", Eli's slump, a tough schedule, no pass rush, teams running all over us, the failure to realize Andre Brown needs the ball all day long, the poor WR play, ST letting teams routinely returning punts for 70 yds............. the SB BlahsIt's not looking good peoplePlease talk me down off the bridge.Were a SB trophy every 4 yrs team and the next one isn't scheduled until 2015
    relax. Don't you realize we have to look really really bad for 4 or 5 games to set everyone up on the schedule for our stretch run. We do it every year. Check out the reaction on these boards last season after that Saints blowout. The Philly domination of us. The Washington game where we failed to shoe up. We also had a few decent losses in there to GB and SF. Point is for some reason the giants seem to have to hit the lowest of lows before they decide to kick in and play. These last two losses are no different then any from last yr. bengals loss can be compared to saints blowout and steelers to Philly or SF. No different. No passrush, guys getting hurt, Eli stinking it up, no rushing game. Sound familiar?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm going to hole off on judgement for now until I see a few more games
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Never lose faith in the men who are Superbowl Champions. It is hard to repeat anyways and last year was some troubles before they start getting hot.

All-Pro
    lol we are the defending Champs, sheeeesh Giants fans should be happy right now, instead your greedy, imagine being an Eagles fan and losing for 51 years, we are living in golden era for Giants fans, enjoy it because once it ends you never know how long it will take for us to win another...

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    relax. Don't you realize we have to look really really bad for 4 or 5 games to set everyone up on the schedule for our stretch run. We do it every year. Check out the reaction on these boards last season after that Saints blowout. The Philly domination of us. The Washington game where we failed to shoe up. We also had a few decent losses in there to GB and SF. Point is for some reason the giants seem to have to hit the lowest of lows before they decide to kick in and play. These last two losses are no different then any from last yr. bengals loss can be compared to saints blowout and steelers to Philly or SF. No different. No passrush, guys getting hurt, Eli stinking it up, no rushing game. Sound familiar?
    I do not see the "miracle recovery" happening this year.........more likely we will limp into the playoffs if at all and be quickly dispatched

This team does not seem hungry but for a few newcomers. Stevie Browns takeaways have disguised a team that peaked in San Fran.........when he stopped his miracles, we fell off a cliff

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I do not see the "miracle recovery" happening this year.........more likely we will limp into the playoffs if at all and be quickly dispatched

This team does not seem hungry but for a few newcomers. Stevie Browns takeaways have disguised a team that peaked in San Fran.........when he stopped his miracles, we fell off a cliff
    Troll alert
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Troll alert
    Are you a Troll......how sad for you. Maybe you can get a walk on role on "Little People- Big World"

+ Reply to Thread