+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm losing faith in this Giants team

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Are you a Troll......how sad for you. Maybe you can get a walk on role on "Little People- Big World"
    Everything you say about this team is negative, have some faith man!
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Banned
    Hey Fatso, roll the tolls back and build the rail tunel to NYC and I'll respond to you.............that guy is a national embarrasment

Hey Fatso, roll the tolls back and build the rail tunel to NYC and I'll respond to you.............that guy is a national embarrasment
    Lmao a proposal laid out by Corzine to triple the tolls, and spend billions on a tunnel to nowhere, yes nowhere? Google it, Learn your facts and do some research. Christie is the most popular political figure besides the Obama fad that you will see in your lifetime. Read my profile, I will not engage in politics, mods will give you a lifetime ban dude. So chill out alright.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Banned
    I'm not engaging in politics..........it was a joke...... I'm engaging a guy who likes to call people trolls........what does that say about the author?? That is the most lame comment you can make on the board- its like, I havent a clue so I'll start calling people trolls
    I'd advise- Say something on topic or step off the post.

I am truly unimpressed with our 6-4 team. As with most things in life the problems usually start at the top and eninate downward.
    GB will be the marker game........if we get blown out 2 times in a row, its draft position time.....and time to start evaluating who will coach this team going forward.

Banned
    I'm not engaging in politics..........it was a joke...... I'm engaging a guy who likes to call people trolls........what does that say about the author?? That is the most lame comment you can make on the board- its like, I havent a clue so I'll start calling people trolls

I am truly unimpressed with our 6-4 team. As with most things in life the problems usually start at the top and eninate downward.
    GB will be the marker game........if we get blown out 2 times in a row, its draft position time.....and time to start evaluating who will coach this team going forward.
    There is no way to have a rational discussion with you, and the gov's assertion about you being a troll is correct, otherwise the men in the white coats need to swing by your house and put you back on your meds.

Banned
    Get your AXE off the BEACH........LOL

What a piece of work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    There is no way to have a rational discussion with you, and the gov's assertion about you being a troll is correct, otherwise the men in the white coats need to swing by your house and put you back on your meds.
    I do not recall asking you to have a rational discussion with me........where do you see that? If you want to go the Troll route too.......be my guest

Ok I'll bite, it was a joke. Throw the brick and then say it was a joke. On topic? Ok, we will be fine. Stop worrying.

Banned
    I do not recall asking you to have a rational discussion with me........where do you see that? If you want to go the Troll route too.......be my guest
    So you admitting that you start threads to have debates with your other personalities?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I appreciate the support.

+ Reply to Thread