+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Not sure where this thread belongs, but I have a question.

I used to be allowed to have non-related Giants graphics in my signature. It was just a signature showing my stats for Battlefield 3. Being that I'm ranked 50th in the World with the M5K, I liked showing it off. It's not an offensive signature, it was just from this site http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/The%20...rg500#start_50 that has signatures of all types that updates your signature in real-time. I don't know what happened while I was gone, perhaps people abused it as I used to see women in thongs and whatnot, but my signature is just from a video game and well, I feel naked without a signature.

Can we please bring back the ability to use non-football related signatures? As long as they're work safe, I don't see why not. I remember when the forum didn't even allow users to post pictures because people abused that feature, but it's not fair to the users because some people don't know how to act.

This was the signature I was using

I've been on and off these forums for over ten years, way back during the Dave Brown era, so I'm not new, despite the fact that my join date isn't as old. I just would forget my log in info at times and my e-mail address. I thank the mod who revived (LOL I play BF3 too much) this account for me. Any community input would be appreciated, as I'm sure there are others who like graphic design and have had non-football related signatures of their own.

This is the only forum I post on, so of course I'd love to use said signature above. If it's offensive, there are other ones, but I don't see why it would.

You'd be better off posting in TAGF or PM 'ing someone, I don't think the mods check in here.

Dude, if you were active or a Vet then that woulda been bad *** but youre talkin abot a video game bro!!!

Sorry. They have to be football related. It was one of the conditions of bringing them back in the first place. Too many folks were abusing it by going too far with what they had in their sigs, or so I've been told.

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioGiant View Post
    Dude, if you were active or a Vet then that woulda been bad *** but youre talkin abot a video game bro!!!
    So? Yes I'm aware it's a video game, and it's a hobby of mine along with a lot of the members on this forum. If I were a vet? LOL that makes no sense..since when have you seen signatures of Vets that calculate the amount of kills, head shots (LAWL kill death ratio) ? It's a popular hobby and something we gamers are competitive about.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Sorry. They have to be football related. It was one of the conditions of bringing them back in the first place. Too many folks were abusing it by going too far with what they had in their sigs, or so I've been told.
    Yeah, I figured as much. It's a shame, people ruin things like that. Guess I'll have to make a signature myself if I have time.