+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NYG BENGALS FINE

NYG BENGALS FINE

No fines for the NYG they never really tackled anyone hard I guess.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Bengals LB Rey Maualuga was fined $15,750 for unnecessary roughness against the #Giants.

Week 10 NFL Fines:$256,260.00 wow not sure i would want to tackle anyone at this price.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Texans LB Tim Dobbins was fined $30,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on #Bears QB Jay Cutler.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Raiders LB Aaron Curry was fined for a total of $23,625 for his actions during the #Ravens game

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Broncos LB Von Miller was fined $21,000 for hitting #Panthers QB Cam Newton below the knees on Sunday.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #49ers DL Ray McDonald was fined $21,000 for a shot to the head against the #Rams

#Week 10 NFL Fines: #Colts LB Jerry Hughes was fined $21,000 for a late hit against the #Jaguars.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Patriots LB Brandon Spikes was fined $25,000 for his hit on #Bills QB Ryan Fitzparick during a sack.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Dolphins OL Richie Incognito was fined $10,000 for a late hit against the #Titans.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Broncos DL Kevin Vickerson was fined $15,000 for a horsecollar tackle on #Panthers QB Cam Newton on Sunday.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard was fined $7,875 for a late hit on #Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Bengals LB Rey Maualuga was fined $15,750 for unnecessary roughness against the #Giants.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Jaguars Safety Dawan Landry was fined $10,000 for a late hit against the #Colts.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Patriots LB Jerod Mayo fined $10,000 for a late hit on a run out of bounds by #Bills RB C.J. Spiller.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Jaguars DL Terrance Knighton was fined $25,000 for a late hit against the #Colts.

Week 10 NFL Fines: #Vikings LB Jasper Brinkley was fined $21,000 for a shot to the head against the #Lions.
    Last edited by ibbill; 11-16-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

You dont get fined for tackling hard.

who the hell gets all that money??

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    its donated to charity

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    its donated to charity
    It should go to the players who are dealing with early onset altimers and stuff as a medical fund or directly to the player that got hit.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    It should go to the players who are dealing with early onset altimers and stuff as a medical fund or directly to the player that got hit.
    a large portion of it does, through the NFL player care Foundation, and the NFL players assistance trust charities.

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    TOTAL FOR YEAR $1,251,250.00 that's enough to help some of the players that are hurt. Also would make me think about playing all out anymore.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

The fine money goes to Charities, mainly ones that support retired players.

in all my years as a pro football fan I have never ever seen so many fines, every week its so many fines I can't keep track, looks like the league has found a big source of revenue....

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    in all my years as a pro football fan I have never ever seen so many fines, every week its so many fines I can't keep track, looks like the league has found a big source of revenue....
    The league doesn't make money from the fines though. Other than tax write offs

+ Reply to Thread