+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not that I want pitty but you know what is kinda nuts?

Not that I want pitty but you know what is kinda nuts?

http://thehayride.com/2010/02/saints...-katrina-pity/

I guess Iím rooting a little bit for the Saints as the underdog partly just because when I think of whatís happened in New Orleans over the last several years and how much that team means to them. You know, Iím pretty sympathetic.

What is crazy is that NY and NJ is still in the middle of a crisis and the media is already turning on us about how Eli is not elite. Its like "hey some REAL things" happen in NY sometimes and we keep on trucking!

But we go on a 2 , count them 2 game losing streak and people are already crowing dallas. Eli's is not elite. Bla Bla.

My wife askes me the funniest thing... "Is two games even a streak?"

I thought to myself "You know what. Not really"

But if this was the damn super dome we would have to be reminded all the time that it flooded once.

Anyway NY is going to rip GB and get back on track.

I have a bleeding heart for the Saints also.....

NYG will get back on track, LET'S GO GIANTS!

More than one is a streak, and if you look purely at performances then the Giants' streak of ****ness goes back several weeks. In spite of that, Eli is still Eli - he'll get back on track.

I thought it was three that made a streak.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I have a bleeding heart for the Saints also.....

NYG will get back on track, LET'S GO GIANTS!
    +1. GMEN do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    http://thehayride.com/2010/02/saints...-katrina-pity/

I guess I’m rooting a little bit for the Saints as the underdog partly just because when I think of what’s happened in New Orleans over the last several years and how much that team means to them. You know, I’m pretty sympathetic.

What is crazy is that NY and NJ is still in the middle of a crisis and the media is already turning on us about how Eli is not elite. Its like "hey some REAL things" happen in NY sometimes and we keep on trucking!

But we go on a 2 , count them 2 game losing streak and people are already crowing dallas. Eli's is not elite. Bla Bla.

My wife askes me the funniest thing... "Is two games even a streak?"

I thought to myself "You know what. Not really"

But if this was the damn super dome we would have to be reminded all the time that it flooded once.

Anyway NY is going to rip GB and get back on track.

You are going to have those who see every mistake as a crisis. A two game loss is a two game loss. Is it history repeating itself? We won't know until the Fat Lady sings.
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

I just dont remember people dumping on the saints after their disaster regarless of how good or bad they played.

+ Reply to Thread