+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do kickers and punters belong in the Hall of Fame?

Quote Originally Posted by Hall of Fame View Post
    You sig copycat! haha jk
    I cast off the JPP Gangnam style for my current jackie chan pic...

Came across this interesting article about kickers and punters being inducted into the Hall of Fame. I never really gave it much thought, but there is a few players worth talking about. Adam Vinatieri was one mentioned in this article, and how Bill Belichick feels that Vinatieri earned his spot in Canton. I think Feagles should be mentioned in this conversation as well, he has definitely proven himself over the years. Sure they only play a minimal amount of time on the field compared to the rest of the team, but the position they play is just as critical to the game as any other position.

http://usat.ly/QMN3Io

http://nflricheisen.files.wordpress....2/07/tweet.png

" Punters are people too "

Do coaches, owners, and broadcasters belong in the Hall of Fame?

Why don't we let concession stand workers in as well, they play a vital part in keeping the beer flowing during game time!
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I cast off the JPP Gangnam style for my current jackie chan pic...
    Lol his doesn't play as well as yours, his is a little fuzzy.
    Gotta be in it to win it

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Why don't we let concession stand workers in as well, they play a vital part in keeping the beer flowing during game time!
    Lmao hell yeah
    Gotta be in it to win it

Came across this interesting article about kickers and punters being inducted into the Hall of Fame. I never really gave it much thought, but there is a few players worth talking about. Adam Vinatieri was one mentioned in this article, and how Bill Belichick feels that Vinatieri earned his spot in Canton. I think Feagles should be mentioned in this conversation as well, he has definitely proven himself over the years. Sure they only play a minimal amount of time on the field compared to the rest of the team, but the position they play is just as critical to the game as any other position.

http://usat.ly/QMN3Io
    id have to say no but they say Ray Guy for the raiders back in the day may be worthy..idk

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I like the last paragraph as well:

Even just 2 years removed from Dodge-gate, some Giants fans don't seem to value the punter as much anymore either...
    lol I will never, repeat, never take Weatherford for granted lol.

2 yrs ago when we'd punt the ball, I would cringe, and then celebrate if he just caught the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Even for those who actually vote, it's never that black and white. It's a valid question.
    Huh? I wasn't saying it wasn't valid. Just funny that his name is hall of fame and he asked this random question. It's like if I made random posts about electricity. Obviously his is more relevant, but that's not my point.

+ Reply to Thread