+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hynoski

Hynoski

Hey everyone, I think Hynoski should be used more in the passing game. He has the best hands out of the backfield, and teams seem to forget about him. He runs hard and would be a nightmare for a defensive back or safety to tackle. I watch him catch a few balls and make some plays. Do any1 think that Hynoski should be utilized a little more. Andre Brown and a little dose of Hynoski can wear a defense down.

I don't know why people are intent on actually trying to get the FB involved outside of novelty factor. If he's open on a checkdown, sure. But if you feel like the FB should receive more targets, then I'd be incredibly worried about the receiving corps.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I don't know why people are intent on actually trying to get the FB involved outside of novelty factor. If he's open on a checkdown, sure. But if you feel like the FB should receive more targets, then I'd be incredibly worried about the receiving corps.
    well the receiving corp hasnt been doing much. Get Eli and the offense to get a bunch of short passes. Why not use HYno?? Hell even give him a few runs too...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He is a load and he does have great hands, it certainly gives you the option to take throw something a little different at them...

Hes a solid player, I do not know about greathands, he gets floated passes when he is wide open. But to his credit he does not drop many and always seems to get a few positive yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Hey everyone, I think Hynoski should be used more in the passing game. He has the best hands out of the backfield, and teams seem to forget about him. He runs hard and would be a nightmare for a defensive back or safety to tackle. I watch him catch a few balls and make some plays. Do any1 think that Hynoski should be utilized a little more. Andre Brown and a little dose of Hynoski can wear a defense down.
    Who says he has the best hands out of the backfield?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Starter
    Love this guy, great New York Giant. The guy does some serious run blocking. True fullback. I like the job he's doing now no need to change anything

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Who says he has the best hands out of the backfield?
    Have you seen Bradshaw, Wilson and Brown try to catch a football out of the backfield ? lol its bad. When Eli doesnt overthrow Hynoski, its almost a sure thing he will catch it. Im also certain that Hynoski will not put the ball on the ground like a Bradshaw. With Bradshaw you have to worry about him trying to catch and if he does, Im worried about him fumbling the ball fighting for positive yardage.

+ Reply to Thread