+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cool Where oh where did OJOMO go.....oh where oh where did he GO??????????

Comes on like Superman in pre-season then disappears with the worlds longest case of hamstring in NFL history

We could sure use a pass rushing DE to compliment JPP.............Tuck and Osi retired and did not tell anyone lest they stop getting paychecks

Bench Player
    I'm going to go play tecmo bowl.

He's playing Yahtze with Wilson
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Who would they cut if they wanted to activate Ojomo? There just doesn't seem to be any room for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Who would they cut if they wanted to activate Ojomo? There just doesn't seem to be any room for him.
    No cut required, he's one of the 53 but he's been inactive for the last several games. He had some sort of injury, hamstring I think.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    No cut required, he's one of the 53 but he's been inactive for the last several games. He had some sort of injury, hamstring I think.
    Weird. Hamstring injuries don't usually last this long... I wonder what the plan for him is - purely a stash for next season?

Veteran
    out so long for a hamstring injury, this guy is too soft to play DE

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    out so long for a hamstring injury, this guy is too soft to play DE
    He hasn't been on the injury report, he HAD a hamstring injury and now they just haven't activated him for games. You can only suit up 46 players on game day.

It would of been great to have Tollefson here. I thought losing Tollefson was huge, but most of the fans on here told me to shut up than Ojomo was better. I tried to tell these fans that Ojomo probably would not suit up this season lol damn I was right again.

Veteran
    what's the big deal with ojomo anyways? I didn't watch preseason, is there any videos of him?