+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am beginning to think this team is Cursed

The number of injuries this team encounters each week is getting to be a bit ridiculous.Maybe a curse for sharing a stadium or the Plaxico curse? Of course as they prepare for the Jets who cover TE's like our secondary covers WR's and Ballard is out. I see now that Osi wont be coming back so we will have one pass rusher again(JPP) who will be double and triple teamed. This is not looking good.

Bench Player

Re: I am beginning to think this team is Cursed

No they are not cursed. They are just a bunch of high paid losers who display zero effort. I have been a Giant fan since 1967 and suffered through the 70's when the team lost most games. But during that time they lost because of a lack of talent not lack of effort like today's team which has talent but shows no effort or heart... They are a disgrace to the uniform, the loyal fans and all of NY

[quote user="dre6922"]No they are not cursed. They are just a bunch of high paid losers who display zero effort. I have been a Giant fan since 1967 and suffered through the 70's when the team lost most games. But during that time they lost because of a lack of talent not lack of effort like today's team which has talent but shows no effort or heart... They are a disgrace to the uniform, the loyal fans and all of NY[/quote]

The 70's teams while bad did have a much better defense than this group.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]

[quote user="dre6922"]No they are not cursed. They are just a bunch of high paid losers who display zero effort. I have been a Giant fan since 1967 and suffered through the 70's when the team lost most games. But during that time they lost because of a lack of talent not lack of effort like today's team which has talent but shows no effort or heart... They are a disgrace to the uniform, the loyal fans and all of NY[/quote]

[/quote]

If we are cursed because we havehad to endure the horror of not winning a SB since 2007, what are the Lions,the Cardinals, the Chargers,etc.?

Veteran

I think I saw this same sort of thing on an episode of the Brady Bunch.

I think it was a cursed Tiki Doll.

All we need to do is get Harooni and Vincent Price in a cave together, and then we can break this hex.

Sigh...we're not cursed...maybe this new stadium is, but this team is not. Lack of passion and execution on defense. Aside from Sunday, Eli has been great this year. KG has some awful games, but every once in awhile calls a good game. Perry can't get his D on the same page and Tuck is just in an awful funk this year.

Cursed, no. Lackluster,team? Yes.

[/quote]

Amen to that Brother!

All-Pro

[/quote]

Different era, different game, back then you were allowed to piggy back on the WR, alter his route after 5 yards, and damn near do whatever you want, today's game is tailored to the OFFENSE...

All-Pro

I heard LT say if he played today, he would of never made it through a full season. Not because of injury, but because of him being suspended repeatedly for hits and straight being mean. Plus, the tougher drug testing...lol.

[quote user="TuckYou"]I heard LT say if he played today, he would of never made it through a full season. Not because of injury, but because of him being suspended repeatedly for hits and straight being mean. Plus, the tougher drug testing...lol.[/quote]

And underage hookers, etc...yeah...