+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: News, notes, rumors, and gossip: Monday, November 19, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No better matchup than the Packers for sure. We've been in so many of these before and I think we can pull a "W" this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    I don't see us losing to the Saints, not at home. Things will tighten up, starting sunday nite. We should beat Green Bay, will be a tight game, with Eli more than likely doing it in the 4th quarter again.

This bye came at the right time. These next 6 games should be a repeat of last year's 4.
    hope so guys.......hope so....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Starter
    Important question this week is what is Eli's frame of mind-who believes in the "tired arm" stuff.
    The Skins believe they have new life and the Cowboys are right behind us.
    Without Eli, I just don't see how we win the minimum 4 games we need.
    No way of knowing till Sunday night. Hoping for the best certainly.

Thanks for the reads!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Giant View Post
    Important question this week is what is Eli's frame of mind-who believes in the "tired arm" stuff.
    The Skins believe they have new life and the Cowboys are right behind us.
    Without Eli, I just don't see how we win the minimum 4 games we need.
    No way of knowing till Sunday night. Hoping for the best certainly.

Thanks for the reads!

I've not been a huge fan of Eli's. But I have to say if there is anyone who can tune out all of the "noise" it's Eli. He is tough as nails and is always trying to improve his play and that of the players around him. As Eli goes, so goes the team.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I've not been a huge fan of Eli's. But I have to say if there is anyone who can tune out all of the "noise" it's Eli. He is tough as nails and is always trying to improve his play and that of the players around him. As Eli goes, so goes the team.
    no doubt...
    if Eli's doesnt step up its a done deal.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    no doubt...
    if Eli's doesnt step up its a done deal.......
    I used to argue with fans who said "Eli makes 'so-and-so' a better player(s).'" But, if that's true, and it may well be, then when Eli is off, so is everyone else.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Thanks. Good Read.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Thanks. Good Read.
    We're starting to get more news now that they are back on the property

Thanks for the news Roanoke.

Why isnt David Wilson getting touches?!?

We took this kid first round and hes not even getting touches during the game- not RB, not slot back, or on stretch plays. I dont care if he has fumbled a few times, players learn from being on the field. The only way he will learn is by playing through it. Limiting his touches till he earns more makes sense but the kind of effect hes had on every game has been confusing and honestly disappointing http://bit.ly/UPCCj6.

I know we didnt take a first round RB to field kicks...

Quote Originally Posted by footballinsider View Post
    We took this kid first round and hes not even getting touches during the game- not RB, not slot back, or on stretch plays. I dont care if he has fumbled a few times, players learn from being on the field. The only way he will learn is by playing through it. Limiting his touches till he earns more makes sense but the kind of effect hes had on every game has been confusing and honestly disappointing http://bit.ly/UPCCj6.

I know we didnt take a first round RB to field kicks...
    He's not yet ready for prime time

+ Reply to Thread