+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Plax to spill beans on Giants tendencies

Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies

----

Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense.

Re: Plax to spill beans on Giants tendencies

So he's going to tell them about the draw play and the fade pass to the corner of the end zone?

ALL IN!

[quote user="Tuckit91"]

So he's going to tell them about the draw play and the fade pass to the corner of the end zone?

[/quote]

Shhhhhhh word might get out.

Hopefully throwing the go route on 3rd and short is still secret.

Of course this is Plax ... he'll probably tell Rex that the Giants are planning to throw the fade route to him.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies

----

Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense.

[/quote]

Just like Steve Smith did for the Eagles right, lol. As poorly as the Giants played in the 2nd game, the Eagles were a few yards away from being forced into overtime in the 2nd game if not for a fluke strip sack and that likely ends up being a Giants sweep of Philly.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]

----

[/quote]Are you being sarcastic when you start every thread with "In Reese we trust"?

[quote user="TuckYou"]

----

[/quote]

the good news is that he didn't practice very much, so I doubt he knows alot
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TuckYou"]

----

[/quote]Are you being sarcastic when you start every thread with "In Reese we trust"?
    [/quote]

Lol it's the source he's getting the info from . Facebook page

[quote user="Tuckit91"]

[/quote]

LMAO This just made my day!

what's the secret.

1 successful run followed by 90 passes

rocket!