+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it just me or is our stadium never this loud as this Lions game?

Just seems only if it's a Prime Time game, does our crowd get loud. Maybe I just haven't noticed because well, I haven't noticed anything to cheer about for the past four weeks.

It's just you I've been to a lot of games and it's loud enough in person. I laugh when I come home and sign on to see all of those "the fans suck" threads/posts. When we're losing by a bunch, it's like a graveyard which is pretty easy to understand.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The roof helps.

Any game I've been to seemed loud to me.

Still have no idea why they didn't go for a retractable roof.....an 80,000+ all-weather facility in the shadow of New York City. No brainer.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Do you go to the games or just watch on TV? It's hard to get a good feel for the crowd from TV . . . .

All I know is, on tv, when the Jests are home, that place is ROCKIN'. Its not even close to that when the Giants are home. I know it seems as loud when youre there, but its not.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Do you go to the games or just watch on TV? It's hard to get a good feel for the crowd from TV . . . .
    I haven't since Kerry Collins was our QB LOL it's been a while man. I know they had a problem with the old stadium, too many old folks sitting in their chairs and not cheering and refusin to give up their tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    All I know is, on tv, when the Jests are home, that place is ROCKIN'. Its not even close to that when the Giants are home. I know it seems as loud when youre there, but its not.
    This, THIS. I don't understand it, are the Jets fans just a bunch of drunks? What's to cheer for? They're scrubs like the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Still have no idea why they didn't go for a retractable roof.....an 80,000+ all-weather facility in the shadow of New York City. No brainer.
    I think that was in deference to Wellington Mara who was still alive when the plans were being drawn up. The did build it to accommodate a roof down the road.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    This, THIS. I don't understand it, are the Jets fans just a bunch of drunks? What's to cheer for? They're scrubs like the Bills.
    In a word, YES.

# 80