+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh, I have no doubt that in week 17, the Eagles will play their best game of the yr vs us. It's really infuriating that we were the last team they beat so far this yr. Incredible how that team simply just has our number. I hope we have clinched the NFCE prior to week 17, cuz if it's a do or die game, I fear for us.

He used the N word over 1000 times only 4 minutes into the video. He sounds as stupid as every other Philly fan. Uneducated, fat, greasy, scum.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    He used the N word over 1000 times only 4 minutes into the video. He sounds as stupid as every other Philly fan. Uneducated, fat, greasy, scum.
    I'm an Eagles fan and can tell you that guy is a certified loser. Nobody cares what he thinks. There's a Cowboy fan that does the same thing. What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    I'm an Eagles fan and can tell you that guy is a certified loser.
    There's a difference?
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    There's a difference?
    The Bucs have fans? Could of sworn I saw an article about your game getting blacked out this weekend despite the fact that you guys are in playoff contention. Sorry nobody will get to see you coach this week!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy
    The Bucs have fans? Could of sworn I saw an article about your game getting blacked out this weekend despite the fact that you guys are in playoff contention. Sorry nobody will get to see you coach this week!
    Yes. We have fans. Four of them as a matter of fact. You probably won't be able to count all four because Jim has work on Sunday. Let me tell you something though, like the other 3 Buccaneer fans, Jim is a certified baller!
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Yes. We have fans. Four of them as a matter of fact. You probably won't be able to count all four because Jim has work on Sunday. Let me tell you something though, like the other 3 Buccaneer fans, Jim is a certified baller!
    lmfao!

We need a post of the week thread.