+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli Looks Refreshed After Week Off, Giants Will Need Quarterback At His Best For Pack

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1204928

Excerpt: "Reports had the ball flying out of quarterback Eli Manning’s hand with greater velocity and accuracy than at any time in the last four weeks.

This was good news coming out of the Giants’ first practice after the bye week on Monday morning.

What wonders the down time must have done for Manning, who was the source of recent speculation that he had a dead arm. If that wasn’t insult enough, Manning was dropped out of the elite quarterback ranks by former Giants signal caller Phil Simms.

“Every outsider is going to have something to say,” said receiver Hakeem Nicks. “When you’re a man in his shoes, if they’re not talking about you then you’re doing something wrong. Eli has proven himself year in and year out, not just last season. This season as well. We have full confidence in Eli and his arm, just like he has confidence in us.”

The bye may have come at the perfect time for Manning and the Giants. They got a chance to exhale before plunging into the final six games — a run that promises to be as exhilarating as the one they had last year, with Dallas inching closer to them in the NFC East.

“We ain’t worried about the Cowboys,” Nicks said. “We played them already. We’re worried about ourselves and what we got to do.”

Right out of the gate the Giants (6-4) face the Packers, one of the hottest teams in the NFC. Big Blue better hope that Manning is right for the stretch run or they can wave bye-bye to the playoffs." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Very True!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

win 4 and get in.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

its good timing for the rest i think his arm was getting a bit tired,.2 weeks to change some things on offense and im sure we will see a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    its good timing for the rest i think his arm was getting a bit tired,.2 weeks to change some things on offense and im sure we will see a difference.
    The question is, has Killdrive changed anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That's what I'm worried about. They need a coaches only meeting..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

HA! Shotgun Draw and WR screens all day baby! 3rd and 1, 40 YARD BOMBER!!!

My question is, who really can tell that Eli is looking more accurate and having more pop in his arm during a practice mid season? Do they have guys with radar guns and is Eli throwing at mounted targets?
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

you can bet they did. even if they say they didn't

Let's get all excited because Eli looks sharp in PRACTICE? I believe he said he felt good with good practices before our last two anemic offensive showings. I want him to look good in a GAME! I'm not to confident! He is starting to have his dumbfounded look way to often. Can he not breath out of his nose? He's always walking around with his mouth hanging open which makes him appear even more dumbfounded!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's what I'm worried about. They need a coaches only meeting..
    They have those every week.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80