+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the key to beating Green bay?

Get touchdowns and do not turn the ball over. I beg of them.

The key to beating the Packers is actually very simple:

Take what we did vs the Bengals last week and do the exact opposite.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 11-19-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Well if they play like the regular season 2011 Giants then they might lose. If its the 2011 post season Giants I would have to ask why they looked so lost the past month.
    You know what I mean ! lol

They can't win. Packers are a better team. It will be a blow out. Giants will lose the rest of the year. Giants will fail to make it to the playoffs. Because Eli is falling apart, Cruz is scared to get hit, Nicks is hurting, run game sucks and the defense is the worst. Yes the worst. And it's not going to turn around. Don't even both watching the games it will only lead to a headache.

I blame the fans in new york for the struggles the giants have at home. the fans never add that 12th man effect, because you new yorkers have seen it all and only get loud when arguing over meatballs and yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    They can't win. Packers are a better team. It will be a blow out. Giants will lose the rest of the year. Giants will fail to make it to the playoffs. Because Eli is falling apart, Cruz is scared to get hit, Nicks is hurting, run game sucks and the defense is the worst. Yes the worst. And it's not going to turn around. Don't even both watching the games it will only lead to a headache.

I blame the fans in new york for the struggles the giants have at home. the fans never add that 12th man effect, because you new yorkers have seen it all and only get loud when arguing over meatballs and yankees.
    Your ******ed..

Troll or idiotic post...or both.

LMFAO

this actually made me laugh. I take it you are a packers fan.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-19-2012 at 11:56 AM.

ROFLMAO....

but had this been posted 15 minutes after the Bengals game i probably woulda responded with a " +1 ^ " !!
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

The key to winning the game is to score more points than our opponent!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

+ Reply to Thread