+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the key to beating Green bay?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    They can't win. Packers are a better team. It will be a blow out. Giants will lose the rest of the year. Giants will fail to make it to the playoffs. Because Eli is falling apart, Cruz is scared to get hit, Nicks is hurting, run game sucks and the defense is the worst. Yes the worst. And it's not going to turn around. Don't even both watching the games it will only lead to a headache.

I blame the fans in new york for the struggles the giants have at home. the fans never add that 12th man effect, because you new yorkers have seen it all and only get loud when arguing over meatballs and yankees.
    Meatballs?.........Yankees??............NO SOUP FOR YOU!.............................................. NEXT!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

The key is for Hosley to have his coming out party.

He'll be matched up with BY FAR Rodgers' receiver of choice and a matchup nightmare--Randall Cobb. He's a special player, AR's first read, and whenever he's flushed out of the pocket, that's the guy he's looking for down the field.

The Key To BEATING the Pack is simple. Every single person that belongs to the Giants organization need to step it up from 1st to Overdrive

Veteran
    Actually its even more simple then this - based on outrageously complex math involving integrals/ vectors and the laws of probability its has become quite clear that scoring more points after 60 minutes will get you a win 100 percent of the time. You are welcome.

Poor frank probably said the same last year and then had to watch the giants dismantle the pack in GB - sad. Oh oh sorry i mean they beat themselves despite the beat down.

We need to get State Farm Insurance to bribe the Packers enough to have Rodgers do another discount doublecheck commercial instead of playing the game. "Trophies are for people with self-esteem issues."

In my opinion the whole team must get better, from the players to the coaching staff! They are all to blame for the recent downslide. Better playing calling better execution.

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Actually its even more simple then this - based on outrageously complex math involving integrals/ vectors and the laws of probability its has become quite clear that scoring more points after 60 minutes will get you a win 100 percent of the time. You are welcome.

Poor frank probably said the same last year and then had to watch the giants dismantle the pack in GB - sad. Oh oh sorry i mean they beat themselves despite the beat down.
    Didn't ALL of Green Bay feel that way? New York Giants SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!

O has got to score some points!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    They can't win. Packers are a better team. It will be a blow out. Giants will lose the rest of the year. Giants will fail to make it to the playoffs. Because Eli is falling apart, Cruz is scared to get hit, Nicks is hurting, run game sucks and the defense is the worst. Yes the worst. And it's not going to turn around. Don't even both watching the games it will only lead to a headache.

I blame the fans in new york for the struggles the giants have at home. the fans never add that 12th man effect, because you new yorkers have seen it all and only get loud when arguing over meatballs and yankees.
    I picture 2 guys standing on a street corner.

Guy 1 MEATBALLS!!!!

Guy 2 YANKEES!!!!!

Guy 3 No MEATBALLS!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm bored

Key to beating the Pack? Well for starters, it'd be nice if we can do the impossible, and manage to find a way to finally step foot on the sacred ground that is the end zone.

+ Reply to Thread