+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Starter
    There are two ways we can win.
    1. Score more points than they do.
    B. Hold them to less points than we get.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AntB View Post

Lets do it then !

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I think the key is our offense. On defense i think you pretty much know what you're going to get. Green bay will be able to run effectively and pass against us. Guys are going to be wide open across the middle of the field and the packers will move the ball on us. But there are going to be times where our defense will be able to get stops in the red zone, where green bay will be forced to kick a field goals. We may even force a punt or 2.

It will be up to our offense to answer back and keep us in the game. I think the biggest problem with our team is our offense right now. Our defense gives up a lot of big plays but they always find ways to get our offense back on the field. The only problem is that our offense tends to go 3 and out bringing the defense back out.

It would be wishful thinking to assume Rodgers wont scorch this defense a little. They have one of the best offenses in the league. Our defense cant seem to cover the middle of the field and is pretty bad in zone. However they will still keep us in the game some how. It is up to our offense to pull their weight.

I cant go on much longer with the nicks get out of jail free card. I honestly dont think his injury is that bad to the point where he cant make any plays. I thought he ran well vs the steelers and he came out and had a good game vs the bengals. I fully expect him to pull his weight now. No more excuses. If his injury is that bad then puthim on IR. He had 2 weeks to rest. Cruz and bennett needs to seriously stop with the dropped passes because its killing us.

I think you pretty much know what you will get from DD. He will give up a few sacks this game. But we cant let that keep us down. Last but not least we need to execute and people need to be on the same page. we cant afford to run the wrong routes miss throws or leave play open. Bradshaw needs to hold on to the damn ball.

If we are going to win this game our offense will need to play good.
    there are several keys to the game,,first and foremost is showing up, especially at home,,second, they need to get the running game going to prevent the safeties from dropping back, thus opening up our vertical passing game,,third, the front four on D needs to make their presence felt,,this front four has only 13, yes 13 sacks on the year,,jpp himself had 16+ last year I believe,,,and last but not least,,,ball security and good decision making by our QB, mr. manning. if we do these things we should walk out with the win.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    They can't win. Packers are a better team. It will be a blow out. Giants will lose the rest of the year. Giants will fail to make it to the playoffs. Because Eli is falling apart, Cruz is scared to get hit, Nicks is hurting, run game sucks and the defense is the worst. Yes the worst. And it's not going to turn around. Don't even both watching the games it will only lead to a headache.

I blame the fans in new york for the struggles the giants have at home. the fans never add that 12th man effect, because you new yorkers have seen it all and only get loud when arguing over meatballs and yankees.
    If you intended to troll and tick us off, you failed. I got a nice chuckle before heading to work this AM. Really, you should quit your day job (if you have one) and apply for one of those "comedy" spots on the pre-game shows! Great post.

Contrary to popular belief, Eli is not the only QB who does not do well when rushed.

Detroit sacked him a few times and made him cough it up too. The fake screen for a Finley TD was a nice play, but the GB go ahead td should have been defended better.

All-Pro
    I think Rogers is the most sacked QB in the league. Why do get the feeling he will not get touched this game?

We need to get the running game going to open up the play action.

They can't win. Packers are a better team. It will be a blow out. Giants will lose the rest of the year. Giants will fail to make it to the playoffs. Because Eli is falling apart, Cruz is scared to get hit, Nicks is hurting, run game sucks and the defense is the worst. Yes the worst. And it's not going to turn around. Don't even both watching the games it will only lead to a headache.

I blame the fans in new york for the struggles the giants have at home. the fans never add that 12th man effect, because you new yorkers have seen it all and only get loud when arguing over meatballs and yankees.

I'm actually a huge Giants fan, i'm not trolling or trying to trick anyone. And I'm from NY.

Here's a real answer for all the uptight people who probably responded before reading the entire post.

Giants need to play better than the Packers to win the game. They need to cover the receivers, get to Rodgers, get turnovers and score more than the Packers by getting touchdowns and

I'm actually a huge Giants fan, i'm not trolling or trying to trick anyone. And I'm from NY.

Here's a real answer for all the uptight people who probably responded before reading the entire post.

Giants need to play better than the Packers to win the game. They need to cover the receivers, get to Rodgers, get turnovers and score more than the Packers by getting touchdowns and
    Sum it up ! Get to Rodgers !

Go Giants !

Quote Originally Posted by AntB View Post
    Those def go hand and hand for sure.