+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Zebras were very kind to Dallas in the 4th Quarter and OT

Some very shaky calls that all went the Cowboys way. If not for the Zebras Dallas would have had another embarrasing home loss. They have a pretty soft remaining schedule but they are not a very good team and I see them losing 2-3 games. Now it is up to the Giants to go out and prove they are a good team. Not so sure at the moment. 9-7 may very well win the NFC East again.

Veteran
    "kind" is an understatement. They had that game won and it was all but handed to Dallas at the end. If the NFL comes out and says that the defenseless receiver call was correct then I truly do not understand how teams are even supposed to play defense anymore.

I actually feel bad for the Browns. They play tough every game regardless of who their opponent is and rarely do they find a way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    "kind" is an understatement. They had that game won and it was all but handed to Dallas at the end. If the NFL comes out and says that the defenseless receiver call was correct then I truly do not understand how teams are even supposed to play defense anymore.

I actually feel bad for the Browns. They play tough every game regardless of who their opponent is and rarely do they find a way to win.
    That defenseless reciever call was complete garbage, he clearly had his hands on the ball..

Are you suppose to let them catch it then tackle them like a nancy? WTF are the defenses suppose to do?

I think both calls in the 4th were BS. Especially the hit to a receivers head or defenseless player or whatever they called it. I didnt watch the OT bc I knew it was gonna be more BS.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
    I think both calls in the 4th were BS. Especially the hit to a receivers head or defenseless player or whatever they called it. I didnt watch the OT bc I knew it was gonna be more BS.
    I believe they called it a defenseless reciever and gave them 15 yards, then they got that BS pass interference call.. saying his forearm hit him in the helmet? lol.. really?

Bench Player
    Are u really that surprised, first of all it was Ed Hercules Hocali and the game being in Dallas. Those calls on that last drive where horrendous in the 4th quarter. I was watching the game with a friend who is a Cowturd fan and he agreed on those calls being bad. Its funny though that he has more confidence in the Giants getting their game back in order than his own team winning a game that truely matters.

It was awful. Same with that pass interference call the zebras didn't call in Detroit. It was in the endzone with less than 5 mins. Lions up 3 and practically the game with those 7 points . I hope we come out firing next week and not depend on a bad call form the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post

I was going ballistic when they made that call! I think that rule has got to go, If you touch the ball be prepared to get creamed. No more of this pansy crap.

The Refs(NFL) SOLD that game to Dallas(Jerry) to keep them in the race to make the NFC East battle it out. Its turning into the National FRAUD League!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    it was an embarrassment.. every call went the cowboy's way.. it's incredible..

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    it was an embarrassment.. every call went the cowboy's way.. it's incredible..
    all calls always go the cow*****es way but yesterday was crazy
    FUTURE NFL STAR