+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Zebras were very kind to Dallas in the 4th Quarter and OT

Some very shaky calls that all went the Cowboys way. If not for the Zebras Dallas would have had another embarrasing home loss. They have a pretty soft remaining schedule but they are not a very good team and I see them losing 2-3 games. Now it is up to the Giants to go out and prove they are a good team. Not so sure at the moment. 9-7 may very well win the NFC East again.

Veteran
    "kind" is an understatement. They had that game won and it was all but handed to Dallas at the end. If the NFL comes out and says that the defenseless receiver call was correct then I truly do not understand how teams are even supposed to play defense anymore.

I actually feel bad for the Browns. They play tough every game regardless of who their opponent is and rarely do they find a way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    "kind" is an understatement. They had that game won and it was all but handed to Dallas at the end. If the NFL comes out and says that the defenseless receiver call was correct then I truly do not understand how teams are even supposed to play defense anymore.

I actually feel bad for the Browns. They play tough every game regardless of who their opponent is and rarely do they find a way to win.
    That defenseless reciever call was complete garbage, he clearly had his hands on the ball..

Are you suppose to let them catch it then tackle them like a nancy? WTF are the defenses suppose to do?

I was going ballistic when they made that call! I think that rule has got to go, If you touch the ball be prepared to get creamed. No more of this pansy crap.

The Refs(NFL) SOLD that game to Dallas(Jerry) to keep them in the race to make the NFC East battle it out. Its turning into the National FRAUD League!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

the refs called a pretty good game. If anything they gave the browns a very favorable call on the horse collar tackle. As far as the defenseless receiver thing goes. its a good call, but bad rule. By rule the refs are right but like you said, i dont know how these guys can play defense anymore.

Veteran
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOoANySuxVY

come on.. mofo hochuli even laughs while giving the explanation..

Veteran
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_DfwmQG_k

And this is the hit..? Really? Not even helmet to helmet.. when can you hit a receiver then?! when he's celebrating in the endzone? Thats a GREAT football play.. thats what you get teached to do as a defensive player, to time it just right.. even with the NFL's ridicolous rules, that play is legal.. he hit him in the chest for crying out loud.. not the back.. not the side.. not the head or helmet.. not the knees.. in the chest with his shoulder.. that has to be a noncall

i dont understand that ****ing rule.. if ogletree catches it then it's a legal hit no? if he catches it and gets the ball dislodged from the hit it's also legal.. but because the guy doesn't catch it.. the defender is supposed to stop in mid air in half a second and not hit him?!

BULL****!!!!
    Last edited by rEaS; 11-19-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_DfwmQG_k

And this is the hit..? Really? Not even helmet to helmet.. when can you hit a receiver then?! when he's celebrating in the endzone? Thats a GREAT football play.. thats what you get teached to do as a defensive player, to time it just right.. even with the NFL's ridicolous rules, that play is legal.. he hit him in the chest for crying out loud.. not the back.. not the side.. not the head or helmet.. not the knees.. in the chest with his shoulder.. that has to be a noncall

i dont understand that ****ing rule.. if ogletree catches it then it's a legal hit no? if he catches it and gets the ball dislodged from the hit it's also legal.. but because the guy doesn't catch it.. the defender is supposed to stop in mid air in half a second and not hit him?!

BULL****!!!!
    Wow that was total bs the guy hit him from behind and the other held up Olgertree fell into him. I don't know how defenses can even play anymore that was a total gift for the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Wow that was total bs the guy hit him from behind and the other held up Olgertree fell into him. I don't know how defenses can even play anymore that was a total gift for the Cowboys.
    For once we agree!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[QUOTE=rEaS;584669]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_DfwmQG_k

BULL****!!!![/QUOTE

Quit your belly-aching and move on. If you're going to complain about a call, complain about the non-fumble. It was the most questionable one and had probably the biggest impact.

Do you not realize how often this play is called a personal foul? He went for the big hit and got his forearm around the helmet. It's not reviewable and the refs made a judgment call. It resulted in a 15 yard penalty... putting the ball on the 39 from the 24. Not as big of a deal as the PI two plays later.