+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zebras were very kind to Dallas in the 4th Quarter and OT

I have a bright idea for you guys. How about worrying about the giants handling their own business instead of worrying about Dallas getting hooked up by poor officiating. We handle our business, anything the enemy does is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I have a bright idea for you guys. How about worrying about the giants handling their own business instead of worrying about Dallas getting hooked up by poor officiating. We handle our business, anything the enemy does is irrelevant.
    How about the Giants actually START hadling their business. When they do that I will quit complaining about Refs crappy calls to keep other team in the race.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Isaid the same thing in another thread. The Giants are in first place and control their own destiny. They win 4 of the next 6 then it wont matter what Dallas does. No way Dallas is winning 5 more games.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Isaid the same thing in another thread. The Giants are in first place and control their own destiny. They win 4 of the next 6 then it wont matter what Dallas does. No way Dallas is winning 5 more games.
    The Cowpukes shouldnt have won last night but they did with help. Our schedule is tough enough for our last half. It would be nice not to have to worry about fair play, but obviously we do. No such thing as destiny when you can see the blatant calls being made or not made in a teams favor.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

I don't think Browns fans would be saying that today. The refs in that game were a disgrace and I am sick of hearing how much better they are than the replacement refs, they aren't any better, just more arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    How about the Giants actually START hadling their business. When they do that I will quit complaining about Refs crappy calls to keep other team in the race.
    You just proved my point. We should worry about our own ***. We handle our business, everything Dallas or any NFCE team does becomes irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    The Cowpukes shouldnt have won last night but they did with help. Our schedule is tough enough for our last half. It would be nice not to have to worry about fair play, but obviously we do. No such thing as destiny when you can see the blatant calls being made or not made in a teams favor.
    we'll see. the Giants win 4 of 6 there will be no need for pissing and moaning....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I don't think Browns fans would be saying that today. The refs in that game were a disgrace and I am sick of hearing how much better they are than the replacement refs, they aren't any better, just more arrogant.
    No offense, but I forgot the part where the browns are our problem. LOL.

Did you really think the NFL was going to let the Browns beat the Cowboys.

Starter

NLF officials

Many are starting to think that the officials are in the tank for certain teams.When this becomes a more of a reality the NFL will lose fans by the thousands.So much for people watching on Thanksgiving.Sure we need to focus on our team but if this stuff continues and people think this is WWrestling, well RIP,NFL.

+ Reply to Thread