+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Zebras were very kind to Dallas in the 4th Quarter and OT

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Dallas looks good other weeks then the next week they look mediocre against crappy teams like the Browns.

  2. #22
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,667
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    You just proved my point. We should worry about our own ***. We handle our business, everything Dallas or any NFCE team does becomes irrelevant.
    I don't play the game so as a fan we can talk about whatever we want, as fans we can't make the Giants play better because even at home they stink up the place...

  3. #23
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Dallas looks good other weeks then the next week they look mediocre against crappy teams like the Browns.

    You can never count them out, but you also can't look at the schedule and say 'that's a definite win for the Cowboys'.

    That said, this team is very beat up. No Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, DeMarco Murray, Mike Jenkins is out, starting and back up center hurt, best starting safety Barry Church out for the season, Kenyon Coleman out for season, Lissemore has been out for a while, etc. It'll be interesting to see what the Cowboys will look like once we get a few more pieces back, but I don't think we'll be elite or anything.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    You can never count them out, but you also can't look at the schedule and say 'that's a definite win for the Cowboys'.

    That said, this team is very beat up. No Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, DeMarco Murray, Mike Jenkins is out, starting and back up center hurt, best starting safety Barry Church out for the season, Kenyon Coleman out for season, Lissemore has been out for a while, etc. It'll be interesting to see what the Cowboys will look like once we get a few more pieces back, but I don't think we'll be elite or anything.
    Well look at the Packers injuries. We are so beatup as well. I just hope we get healthy. Dallas getting any of those guys back?

  5. #25
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Well look at the Packers injuries. We are so beatup as well. I just hope we get healthy. Dallas getting any of those guys back?
    Smith, Murray, the two centers, Cook and Costa, Jenkins, probably Lissemore. The problem isn't the injuries. Everyone has injuries. The problem is we're getting injured and then their back ups are getting injured, and so on and so forth. Can't get any continuity going for the most part. But they're battling.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    "kind" is an understatement. They had that game won and it was all but handed to Dallas at the end. If the NFL comes out and says that the defenseless receiver call was correct then I truly do not understand how teams are even supposed to play defense anymore.

    I actually feel bad for the Browns. They play tough every game regardless of who their opponent is and rarely do they find a way to win.
    the refs called a pretty good game. If anything they gave the browns a very favorable call on the horse collar tackle. As far as the defenseless receiver thing goes. its a good call, but bad rule. By rule the refs are right but like you said, i dont know how these guys can play defense anymore.

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    524
    lol are you kidding? how about the non call on fumble?! that would have changed the game completely..!!

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    524
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOoANySuxVY

    come on.. mofo hochuli even laughs while giving the explanation..

  9. #29
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,739
    They missed a holding call in the 4th that really gave them momentum, they would have been like 3rd really long!

  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    524
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_DfwmQG_k

    And this is the hit..? Really? Not even helmet to helmet.. when can you hit a receiver then?! when he's celebrating in the endzone? Thats a GREAT football play.. thats what you get teached to do as a defensive player, to time it just right.. even with the NFL's ridicolous rules, that play is legal.. he hit him in the chest for crying out loud.. not the back.. not the side.. not the head or helmet.. not the knees.. in the chest with his shoulder.. that has to be a noncall

    i dont understand that ****ing rule.. if ogletree catches it then it's a legal hit no? if he catches it and gets the ball dislodged from the hit it's also legal.. but because the guy doesn't catch it.. the defender is supposed to stop in mid air in half a second and not hit him?!

    BULL****!!!!
    Last edited by rEaS; 11-19-2012 at 07:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts