+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Zebras were very kind to Dallas in the 4th Quarter and OT

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    dude look at the video! their helmets never hit.. ever?! am i not seeing a different video or what, because in the one i posted about that specific play, their helmets NEVER touch..

I think its pretty obvious that their helmets do collide here. I can see why you're trying to make the case that they didnt touch because from the camra angle given it looks like the defenders helmet only hits the receivers shoulder, especially if you pause it at 26 seconds. But when the players both collide you can see the back part of the defenders helmet hit
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-19-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post

I think its pretty obvious that their helmets do collide here. I can see why you're trying to make the case that they didnt touch because from the camra angle given it looks like the defenders helmet only hits the receivers shoulder, especially if you pause it at 26 seconds. But when the players both collide you can see the back part of the defenders helmet hit
    Thanks for the clip. At the time i didn't think it was helmet to helmet. I see now that it was.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Some very shaky calls that all went the Cowboys way. If not for the Zebras Dallas would have had another embarrasing home loss. They have a pretty soft remaining schedule but they are not a very good team and I see them losing 2-3 games. Now it is up to the Giants to go out and prove they are a good team. Not so sure at the moment. 9-7 may very well win the NFC East again.
    At least this scenario didn't play out when the Giants were there a few weeks ago, besides it's not a bad thing for the Giants to have someone right on their heels down the stretch - they usually play better that way.

Now we cant even complain about the Cowboys game :mindblown:. You dudes on this site are like like the old dudes at the stadium telling ever on sit down. It's a ****ing bye-week people watched the game and are stating their opinion. ****!! I dont get it we cant talk about Diehl, We cant talk about Eli being off. We can talk about the lack of pass rush. We cant talk about **** without people getting on their soapbox and *****ing and moaning.

people watched the game and are stating their opinion

+ Reply to Thread