+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning Says His Arm Has "A Little More Pop" After BYE Week

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Well they did almost lose to Brandon Weeden and the Cleveland Browns. I think without those calls they got on that last drive, they would of lost.
    CLOSE CALLS???? Ok I will play along.
    Those werent even close calls. But lets just say they were. I have my money on Washington. Bob is a much better QB than Romo. Morris is WAY better than any cowpoke running back.
    On Defense well I give that to the Cowpukes, However, D Ware was manhandled by the Browns left tackle Joe Thomas ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    CLOSE CALLS???? Ok I will play along.
    Those werent even close calls. But lets just say they were. I have my money on Washington. Bob is a much better QB than Romo. Morris is WAY better than any cowpoke running back.
    On Defense well I give that to the Cowpukes, However, D Ware was manhandled by the Browns left tackle Joe Thomas ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!
    What are you talking about, I didn't say close calls. I guess I should of said BS penelties that the Cowboys got. Defenseless Receiver my ***! On the PI call they were both going back and forth down the route and they call it on a forearm hitting his helmet? Please...

I never try to be something I'm not,

Eli Manning

Well they did almost lose to Brandon Weeden and the Cleveland Browns. I think without those calls they got on that last drive, they would of lost.
    You didnt say CLOSE CALLS??????? Qiut drinking while you are losing.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    You didnt say CLOSE CALLS??????? Qiut drinking while you are losing.
    Yeah without those calls, where in there did I say Close Calls? There is a difference between a close call and a bad call, just for informational purposes..

I never try to be something I'm not,

Eli Manning

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    10 games into the season gave him a tired arm. HMMM 10 more games gets us to the superbowl. Hope he found a way to give it a bit more than the start of the season. Hopefully the O-line will get back to form so he can step up and follow through rather than throw as he's falling backward or running for his life! That should help a lot!

This whole rumor with Elis arm has a feel like the Giants playing fast and loose with the injury report. I wouldnt be surprised at all if at some point after this season we find out that he did hurt his arm when he got clobbered, dont remember which game it was, Dallas?

Good man, taking a break from football. Recharging and getting ready to rip off 2 - 3 TD's against the Packers!
    Yup, and I think law of averages will come into play here - Eli's due to break out, and the Packers, who have won 5 straight, are due to lose. Anyways can the Giants play any worse than they did last Sunday? I think they bottomed out and will come out really fired up.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I think 4 of 6 WILL win it. The question is will 3-3 win it?
    Lets do it then !

They need to stay focused for the next 10 weeks!

+ Reply to Thread