http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "The Giants returned to work today after their bye week ready to begin a difficult final six-game stretch of their season. Coming off back-to-back losses hasn't affected the confidence of the defending Super Bowl champions, defensive captain Justin Tuck said.

"I think everybody on this team feels that we can be the best team in the league when we’re playing our style of football," Tuck said. "It’s just unfortunate that we haven’t played our style of football the last couple of weeks. We have to find a way to get back to playing that, because it’s going to be needed leading up to these next weeks."

The Giants play the Packers this week, the start of a difficult final slate that includes the Redskins, Saints, Falcons, Ravens and Eagles.

The Giants are 6-4 and still atop the NFC East, though the Cowboys closed the gap to one game with a win against the Browns yesterday. After rattling off four straight wins, the Giants dropped consecutive games against the Steelers and the Browns, but Tuck disagreed that the team lost confidence.

"Not confidence, just maybe a little focus. We lost a little focus," he said, adding: "I think we’ve always been very confident. Sometimes maybe too confident; borderline ****y a little bit. But our confidence will never be -- I don’t think it will ever waver on this team." Read more...