+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Actions speak louder than words. You are what your record is. We are a 6-4 team. White noise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. You are what your record is. We are a 6-4 team. White noise to me.
    I hate being critical of a guy like Tuck because he is just trying to be a good interview, but I am reminded of the espression, "Talk is Cheap, Play the Games" I like that expression.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I hate being critical of a guy like Tuck because he is just trying to be a good interview, but I am reminded of the espression, "Talk is Cheap, Play the Games" I like that expression.
    I agree with you and Sharick but Tuck has credibility with me...him getting healthy and turning it on late last year was as important as anything when it came to the run they went on..he seems to pick his spots, he showed up against pittsburg, and usually does in big games...Im anxious to see him play this Sunday.

sounds like what he is saying is "Fewell is not playing them the way they should be played....and I believe that but it is hard to hear coming from Tuck because his production, effort and demeanor suggest a loss of desire and heart to me

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    sounds like what he is saying is "Fewell is not playing them the way they should be played....and I believe that but it is hard to hear coming from Tuck because his production, effort and demeanor suggest a loss of desire and heart to me
    he looks tired even when he's not playing

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "The Giants returned to work today after their bye week ready to begin a difficult final six-game stretch of their season. Coming off back-to-back losses hasn't affected the confidence of the defending Super Bowl champions, defensive captain Justin Tuck said.

"I think everybody on this team feels that we can be the best team in the league when weíre playing our style of football," Tuck said. "Itís just unfortunate that we havenít played our style of football the last couple of weeks. We have to find a way to get back to playing that, because itís going to be needed leading up to these next weeks."

The Giants play the Packers this week, the start of a difficult final slate that includes the Redskins, Saints, Falcons, Ravens and Eagles.

The Giants are 6-4 and still atop the NFC East, though the Cowboys closed the gap to one game with a win against the Browns yesterday. After rattling off four straight wins, the Giants dropped consecutive games against the Steelers and the Browns, but Tuck disagreed that the team lost confidence.

"Not confidence, just maybe a little focus. We lost a little focus," he said, adding: "I think weíve always been very confident. Sometimes maybe too confident; borderline ****y a little bit. But our confidence will never be -- I donít think it will ever waver on this team." Read more...
    talk is cheap,,prove it with your play.

Quote Originally Posted by SimmsandLT View Post
    I would be more interested if Tuck would stop saying things, and start doing things instead. He's had more quotes than plays this year.
    Amen brother. The browns could be the best team too, are they?

Justin Tuck is absolutely right and we all know this. but we suck. now

"can" or "will" Justin?

If your cup is half empty then the team could be the worst team in the league!