+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justin Tuck Says Giants Can Be "The Best Team In The League"...

Justin Tuck Says Giants Can Be "The Best Team In The League"...

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "The Giants returned to work today after their bye week ready to begin a difficult final six-game stretch of their season. Coming off back-to-back losses hasn't affected the confidence of the defending Super Bowl champions, defensive captain Justin Tuck said.

"I think everybody on this team feels that we can be the best team in the league when we’re playing our style of football," Tuck said. "It’s just unfortunate that we haven’t played our style of football the last couple of weeks. We have to find a way to get back to playing that, because it’s going to be needed leading up to these next weeks."

The Giants play the Packers this week, the start of a difficult final slate that includes the Redskins, Saints, Falcons, Ravens and Eagles.

The Giants are 6-4 and still atop the NFC East, though the Cowboys closed the gap to one game with a win against the Browns yesterday. After rattling off four straight wins, the Giants dropped consecutive games against the Steelers and the Browns, but Tuck disagreed that the team lost confidence.

"Not confidence, just maybe a little focus. We lost a little focus," he said, adding: "I think we’ve always been very confident. Sometimes maybe too confident; borderline ****y a little bit. But our confidence will never be -- I don’t think it will ever waver on this team." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All i know is, no matter if we go 12-4 or 8-8, as long as we get into the playoffs it's a different game. Giants are a different animal come playoff time, we are like the Miami Heat of the NFL. No one will want to face us in the playoffs.

All-Pro
    They were the best team in the League, the team that beat the 9ers is currently on vacation...

Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    They were the best team in the League, the team that beat the 9ers is currently on vacation...
    Let's play the games and see where we are in week 17
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I would be more interested if Tuck would stop saying things, and start doing things instead. He's had more quotes than plays this year.

Banned
    I think the Pack is the best when healthy and if they get hot nobody will want to face us if we get in the playoffs. I think the same about the Giants too.

"Talk is cheap....". Everyone knows the rest.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

instead of saying this stupidity i wish he would say something along the lines of " i'm gonna stop whining, get my big girl panties on and perform instead of talking"

obviously he is going to say this. i mean did we expect for him to say we are the worst in football and i doubt we will get any better?

this talking by all our players is so out of the ordinary for a Giant...

Tuck's been "saying" a lot this season. I would like to see more "doing."

All-Pro
    Well that's nice to say.

+ Reply to Thread