+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' David Wilson Responds To Coaches' Comments.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    he's gonna be #1 for years to come, sprinkled with Brown and then Wilson for one carry a game.
    I'm not so sure Bradshaw will be the featured back going forward. Brown is doing well enough to share the load. I don't know how much longer Bradshaw will be here after this season. He's just not healthy and it's not like they haven't tried everything to fix his feet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not so sure Bradshaw will be the featured back going forward. Brown is doing well enough to share the load. I don't know how much longer Bradshaw will be here after this season. He's just not healthy and it's not like they haven't tried everything to fix his feet.
    I could see Bradshaw retiring or going to some middle of the pack team that needs a change of pace back a few times a game..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I could see Bradshaw retiring or going to some middle of the pack team that needs a change of pace back a few times a game..
    I wonder when his contract is up
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

They have created plays for him so we'll have to wait and see when they can get him and them on the field.
    that just doesn't work. The whole "created plays"for Wilson only assures the defense that when he's in the game, he's probably getting the ball.
    He just has to start taking snaps and work his way into the offense.
    I know that TC has won 2 SB's and has earned some slack from us stupid fans, but he isn't infallible either.
    I think he's being foolishly stubborn with this fumble thing. And as I said, you can't have these big punishment for fumbling, takes the playmaking right out of a young player. We need his objective to be making plays, and not simply holding onto the ball.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

enough is enough,,they go no huddle,,put the playbook in eli's hands, and get Wilson and Brown onto the field. lets roll the dice with our most explosive line up on the field and let the chips fall, period. no more what if, he can't, blah, blah. what they have been doing has not been working,,time to man up and put in some work, that's all I have to say.
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 11-19-2012 at 08:07 PM.

I wonder when his contract is up
    He's signed through next two yeasr with cap hits of 3.7m and 4m. His salary for this year is 3m.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    There is no denying the kid is confident. I say play him!
    Why did we pick him???? It was for his running ability, Blocking will come, but put him in more than we do and let him get up to game speed, it cant hurt our running game since we do not have one!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    He's signed through next two yeasr with cap hits of 3.7m and 4m. His salary for this year is 3m.
    that's 2 more years with Bradshaw as the starter. If that means he'll still get 90% of the carries then we'll have no running game for 2 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    that's 2 more years with Bradshaw as the starter. If that means he'll still get 90% of the carries then we'll have no running game for 2 more years.
    Or he could retire due to injuries or be straight up released due to his salary..

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    enough is enough,,they go no huddle,,put the playbook in eli's hands, and get Wilson and Brown onto the field. lets roll the dice with our most explosive line up on the field and let the chips fall, period. no more what if, he can't, blah, blah. what they have been doing has not been working,,time to man up and put in some work, that's all I have to say.
    At this point of the season I am with you. We are facing a tough 2nd half schedule and .....oh hear I listen to OBLAMAAAAAAAAA talk abot the bears. UGH! We need to get to brass tacks and see what we really have. Put Loclear back in, put Brown and Wilson back in. that would suffice for me at this point. Just put guys in that are explosive and can make things happen!!! BTW.....KG. Dump your gamplay book and lets get serious and CREATIVE!!!! No more feeding the opposing D PLEEAAASSSEEE!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

+ Reply to Thread