+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' David Wilson Responds To Coaches' Comments.....

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    I believe they feel he is not yet mentally ready to handle more opportunities at RB. If that's the case then the coaches are doing the right thing with him.
    How can he not be mentally ready to handle more than 2 opportunities a game? I dont get it. Mentally ready how?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    What makes people think he should play more and please don't say because he was a first round pick?
    because he has earned it on special teams.

Banned
    The only way the guy is going to start doing the other things better is to get more touches. The potential payoff for Wilson is immense and it I am not stating to start him over AB but lets get him some touches out there.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    The only way the guy is going to start doing the other things better is to get more touches. The potential payoff for Wilson is immense and it I am not stating to start him over AB but lets get him some touches out there.
    Exactly. I understand why he can't be number one right now, but at least give him a few reps, at least..
    Last edited by Rudyy; 11-19-2012 at 11:00 PM.

GIVE HIM THE DAMN BALL........
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

It's all BS. It's a smokescreen to keep the master plan safe.

They're saving him for a secret weapon for the playoff run. Like they did with Bradshaw and Smith in '07.

If nobody's seen him he will be harder to defend when the time comes.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    GIVE HIM THE DAMN BALL........
    I agree, just give him the damn ball so we can stop talking about him already

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its still in his mind because TC put it there. He did by benching him essentially now for 10 games.
    "If you fumble once you sit for multiple games" is an attitude that takes all the playmaking instincts from a young player.
    Man I hate this bull**** every year...the whole stubborn thing..he won't play rooks, the november slide ..bla,bla,bla,bla bla........this place has been in melt down since the cleverland game....can it get any worst ?...this place is so negative ....I try like hell not to get caught up in it and stay hopeful....I'm not feeling very confident about this week

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Man I hate this bull**** every year...the whole stubborn thing..he won't play rooks, the november slide ..bla,bla,bla,bla bla........this place has been in melt down since the cleverland game....can it get any worst ?...this place is so negative ....I try like hell not to get caught up in it and stay hopeful....I'm not feeling very confident about this week
    take a few deep breaths and repeat after me:

"we're not the Jets, we're not the Jets, we're not the Jets..."

feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    They have created plays for him so we'll have to wait and see when they can get him and them on the field.
    They have created 2 plays for him.

Play #1: Return the kickoff.
    Play #2: Sit on bench until kickoff.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread