+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Giants' David Wilson Responds To Coaches' Comments.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    So with Ahmad Bradshaw injured, it's fair to limit him to only a certain amount of carries?

I don't think Wilson should be the starter, Brown should. However, they should split carries, why is that so difficult?
    How injured is Bradshaw? He practiced yesterday, which he hasn't done in a long time. Now we wait to see if he can practice again this week to know if the BYE had a positive effect on his feet and neck. I would think they will continue to keep Brown involved more than he has been and find opportunities to get Wilson involved.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonjac...48/careerstats
    Year Team G Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
    2005 New York Giants 16 38 2.4 99 2.6 6.2 7 21 19 50.0 1 0 1

http://www.nfl.com/player/ahmadbradshaw/2495560/profile
    2007 New York Giants 12 0 23 190 8.3 88T 1 2 12 6.0 11 0 2 1
    we didn't waste a 1st round pick on either one of those guys.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    How injured is Bradshaw? He practiced yesterday, which he hasn't done in a long time. Now we wait to see if he can practice again this week to know if the BYE had a positive effect on his feet and neck. I would think they will continue to keep Brown involved more than he has been and find opportunities to get Wilson involved.
    If Bradshaw doesn't practice anymore this week, then I'm going to assume he's seriously injured.
    If he does continue to practice, I'll reserve my judgments but from what I've seen from him, this one practice a week thing isn't cutting it. Love the guy, but it's not helping our offense one bit.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    we didn't waste a 1st round pick on either one of those guys.
    We also chose Wilson over an "NFL ready" running back Doug Martin. That's strange to me that they thought Wilson was the better back but he has so many flaws all of a sudden.

If Bradshaw doesn't practice anymore this week, then I'm going to assume he's seriously injured.
    If he does continue to practice, I'll reserve my judgments but from what I've seen from him, this one practice a week thing isn't cutting it. Love the guy, but it's not helping our offense one bit.
    The more he practices, the better chance he'll play better than he has been
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The more he practices, the better chance he'll play better than he has been
    We'll see

We also chose Wilson over an "NFL ready" running back Doug Martin. That's strange to me that they thought Wilson was the better back but he has so many flaws all of a sudden.
    Wasn't Martin off the board when we picked?

# 80

Wasn't Martin off the board when we picked?
    Well if we thought Wilson was the better back, we probably would have picked him over Martin if Martin were still available, right?

Well if we thought Wilson was the better back, we probably would have picked him over Martin if Martin were still available, right?
    I have no way of knowing that without seeing their draft board. But Tampa jumped ahead of us to take Martin so they seem to have thought we'd take him

# 80

I have no way of knowing that without seeing their draft board. But Tampa jumped ahead of us to take Martin so they seem to have thought we'd take him
    That's true, but from Reese said they liked Wilson better. I'm hopeful that we do have the better back...

+ Reply to Thread