+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    858

    Time to think About Eli's replacement!

    When Aaron Rodgers was drafted by the Packers, most wondered aloud why they would do that when Brett Favre was still in the "prime of his career"......Rodgers sat for a few years and look at him now! According to the NFL channel, next year's draft is supposed to be full of good NFL QB prospects.......it is time for the Giants to go out and spend a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick on one of these guys, as Eli's game play continues to deteriorate. Certainly Eli will start for the rest of this season and probably all of next year regardless of how he plays......but unless he improves dramatically, he will be gone.

  2. #2
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,444
    I'm sure Reese is focusing on some high school seniors they can track through college. I am also pretty sure that has nothing to do with Eli's recent play.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  3. #3
    He's not even in HS yet!!!!!!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  4. #4
    Reese's son plays qb for my HS team in NJ, young, had a decent year, but a long way off.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    708
    Yes, our 2 time SB MVP quarterback has struggled for 4 games, and at the age of 31 its time to replace him in 2 years.

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    He's not even in HS yet!!!!!!
    Reese would want to be prepared for any eventuality. Eli could get injured somewhere along the line, as an example
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #7
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    I smell a

  8. #8
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Reese's son plays qb for my HS team in NJ, young, had a decent year, but a long way off.
    Interesting.

  9. #9
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    When Aaron Rodgers was drafted by the Packers, most wondered aloud why they would do that when Brett Favre was still in the "prime of his career"......Rodgers sat for a few years and look at him now! According to the NFL channel, next year's draft is supposed to be full of good NFL QB prospects.......it is time for the Giants to go out and spend a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick on one of these guys, as Eli's game play continues to deteriorate. Certainly Eli will start for the rest of this season and probably all of next year regardless of how he plays......but unless he improves dramatically, he will be gone.
    Seriously Mods....I know we are suppose to argue our points without insulting other posters....but c'mon.....how do have a legitimate argument with an idiot like this? No amount of logic, stats or facts are going to get through to someone who has obviously suffered some sort of serious brain injury.

    Ok...that's the way I will approach this poster from now on......

    So sorry for you pain and suffering.....god speed your recovery.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,444
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Seriously Mods....I know we are suppose to argue our points without insulting other posters....but c'mon.....how do have a legitimate argument with an idiot like this? No amount of logic, stats or facts are going to get through to someone who has obviously suffered some sort of serious brain injury.

    Ok...that's the way I will approach this poster from now on......

    So sorry for you pain and suffering.....god speed your recovery.
    Put on the hat you would wear when dealing with a cherished relative who's gone round the bend
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts