+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife loves Bradley Cooper....but,

My wife loves Bradley Cooper....but,

Says she won't go see his new movie out of principle!!

THAT is a great wife!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    You know you're an obsessed football fan when you read the title of this thread as:

"My wife loves Riley Cooper...."

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Says she won't go see his new movie out of principle!!

THAT is a great wife!!!
    lol..agreed..my girl likes that Chanting Tatum guy, I almost got suckered into seeing magic mike..she told me it was about a serial killer magician...I got tipped off at the 11th hour to what it really was and avoided an miserable time.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    lol..agreed..my girl likes that Chanting Tatum guy, I almost got suckered into seeing magic mike..she told me it was about a serial killer magician...I got tipped off at the 11th hour to what it really was and avoided an miserable time.
    The trailer shows him in several scenes wearing and Eagles jersey.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Is it the one about eagles fans?

Mark Wahlberg is a great actor too, but...

On the other end of the spectrum, I normally can't stand that Patton Oswalt guy, but...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Mark Wahlberg is a great actor too...
    HA!!......Dirk.

He was a better rapper, and he sucked at that too.

The movie is called "Silver Linings Playbook" with Robert DeNiro. I'll stick with watching Cooper's more well-known role in the Hangover movies. I don't see how anyone should be spending money to watch a romance movie involving the No-Superbowl Eagles. That's just a double screw up.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 11-19-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    The movie is called "Silver Linings Playbook" with Robert DeNiro. I'll stick with watching Cooper's more well-known role in the Hangover movies. I don't see how anyone should be spending money to watch a romance movie involving the No-Superbowl Eagles. That's just a double screw up.
    The chick from Xmen is in it. Although not sure if even that will make me watch this film lol

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    hahahahaha lmao a serial killer magician?!?!

dude you should have known!

+ Reply to Thread