+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Please, for the love of GOD, bench Diehl

    for the love of all that is holy, please don't let him suit up. please, please please!
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

  2. #2
    Suit him up (he's still better than brewer), but PLEASE let locklear have the start...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  3. #3
    Just out of Curiosity, and to maybe put a different spin on this same conversation we've been having about DD for the past several weeks, what do you think it will take for TC and company to give DD's starting job to Locklear?

  4. #4
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    for the love of all that is holy, please don't let him suit up. please, please please!
    Uh uh, Nope. I am pretty sure he is going to start. Let just see how he does this week. I know he sucks, and pretty sure he has been hearing the chatter about his play as of late. Maybe this might light a fire under the guy. Fingers crossed. I would love to see Locklear start, but knowing TC's track record that will not happen.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Just out of Curiosity, and to maybe put a different spin on this same conversation we've been having about DD for the past several weeks, what do you think it will take for TC and company to give DD's starting job to Locklear?
    Injury to Eli if the player blows past Diehl. I don't like typing this, but stubborn Coughlin won't budge until his QB is hurt.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cliffside Park, NJ
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Injury to Eli if the player blows past Diehl. I don't like typing this, but stubborn Coughlin won't budge until his QB is hurt.
    Doesn't have to be an injury but if it is consistent pressure/hits on Eli coming from Diehl's side after multiple offensive series' in a row directly due to Diehl not executing, Coughlin will make the change. It isn't that bad just yet. Diehl would have to let his inner Winston Justice come out lol.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Injury to Eli if the player blows past Diehl. I don't like typing this, but stubborn Coughlin won't budge until his QB is hurt.
    Not saying your wrong but you think its Coughlins call or the OL coach?
    Just saying...It could be the OL coach that is sticking with DD and Coughlin is trusting his judgement.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Just out of Curiosity, and to maybe put a different spin on this same conversation we've been having about DD for the past several weeks, what do you think it will take for TC and company to give DD's starting job to Locklear?
    Injury?
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Not saying your wrong but you think its Coughlins call or the OL coach?
    Just saying...It could be the OL coach that is sticking with DD and Coughlin is trusting his judgement.
    We don't know, but to my point, it's Coughlins final say whether or not Diehl starts over Locklear.

    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Doesn't have to be an injury but if it is consistent pressure/hits on Eli coming from Diehl's side after multiple offensive series' in a row directly due to Diehl not executing, Coughlin will make the change. It isn't that bad just yet. Diehl would have to let his inner Winston Justice come out lol.
    I agree Coughlin would in that scenario, but really its as if the coaching staff wants to see Diehl suck so badly that we are forced to take him out. Let's not get to that and that is what is so frustrating here for me and you as fans.

    I get so upset when I see Eli get hit or sacked and after rewinding the DVR, seeing Diehl be the suspect. My girlfriend, who could care less about football, even commented that he sucked when she saw the review in DVR slow motion.

  10. #10
    I just called the giants on the phone, spoke to a guy named "chris" as well, I begged him to convey to TC that we fans are scared to death for Eli's safety on his blindside and stated to start locklear and how you are all seemingly for keeping Diehl out and starting locklear. I usually grab my cajones and will call and state the obvious like that. Hey we're fans and I'm sure they take a great interest in knowing we have smart fans.

    I also left an old saying my Sargeant used to tell me about training, "ain't nothing to it, but to do it." they need their confidence back. a GOOD confidence and NOT an arrogant one.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts