+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drew Brees Giving $1 Million To Sandy Relief

Drew Brees Giving $1 Million To Sandy Relief

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/49887714/ns/sports-nfl/

Excerpt: "New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees says he is donating $1 million to Superstorm Sandy relief efforts.

Brees told CBS' "Person to Person" in an interview to air Friday that the donation will come through the Dream Foundation he runs with his wife, Brittany. He did not say who will be receiving the donation." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Sounds like he's returning the favor from the Manning family after Katrina... classy move from Brees imo, especially since he's single-handedly donating as much as what the NFL did...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Sounds like he's returning the favor from the Manning family after Katrina... classy move from Brees imo, especially since he's single-handedly donating as much as what the NFL did...
    Good on Brees, he's a classy guy. As far as the NFL only donating 1M, is a complete joke.. Each team gave roughly 31.2k if you divide it evenly..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Good on Brees, he's a classy guy. As far as the NFL only donating 1M, is a complete joke.. Each team gave roughly 31.2k if you divide it evenly..
    I don't think the teams paid anything directly. The NFL is a separate entity. The Giants gave $500,000.00 if I recall correctly
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I don't think the teams paid anything directly. The NFL is a separate entity. The Giants gave $500,000.00 if I recall correctly
    Yeah I remember the 500k from the Giants, just shows how cheap the NFL really is!

Just a classy guy!!

+ Reply to Thread