+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we all agree now that letting Mario Manningham go was Dumb Dunb Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    go to general sports then because a 17 pages on thread debating a player who isn't on our team doesnt belong in TAGF... haha btw are you Moreheads Underdogs in the giants message board fantasy football?
    or how about you don't click on the thread and read it.

Its relevent topic of should we of left a player go or not. Its a GIANTS football topic...

So happy im not a mod anymore so i don't have to coddle the people who e-cry.

Its just like if you hear a song on the radio you don't like - instead of complaining about it - turn the station

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    It's time for our Giants to do what they can with what they have. No MM. He is not even in our rearview anymore. We must stay focused on what we can control. GO GIANTS.
    plus 45

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

Its relevent topic of should we of left a player go or not. Its a GIANTS football topic...

Its just like if you hear a song on the radio you don't like - instead of complaining about it - turn the station
    bingo..

Not really.

Manningham wanted a big role and the Giants couldn't afford him. Plus by the Giants not re-signing him saved more $$$ for the Giants,
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Yeh, we'll lose the NFC East w/o him!! Right!! This isn't on my top 5 questions I'd ask TC if I'd have lunch with him! Not even in the top 20!
    But OK I'll bite. Since I don't understand their philosophy or reasoning, I can't say whether it was DUNB but I do know something else: If Eli and his entourage don't get it together in these last 6 games, I doubt if this will be one of the questions posed frequently to tommy boy while we're watching; not taking part in the playoffs. There are bigger fish to fry!Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

it was a joke Matt hence why i said haha. im glad your not a mod anymore either. to think i congratualted you on your up coming marriage and you say im "e-crying" not cool bro
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 6 games

16 rushes for 185 yards 2 td
    21 pancake blocks
    25 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0-1 record

It wasn't dumb, it was just business. He was a UFA who chose to go elsewhere for more $ and a promised larger role. It's not like we cut him or traded him. Under those circumstances maybe you could have said it was dumb. He's a good player, but I don't think his not being here has any real bearing on our season so far.

We should have tried to keep him. He was a high draft choice and made some spectacular plays.........he was great in the red zone

SFO is now LOADED with WRs........maybe they would be willing to trade him back in the off season.

Why do we mess with Championship teams.........I do not recall Pittsburg or GB in their heydays changing anything as they repeated yr after yr

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    We should have tried to keep him. He was a high draft choice and made some spectacular plays.........he was great in the red zone

SFO is now LOADED with WRs........maybe they would be willing to trade him back in the off season.

Why do we mess with Championship teams.........I do not recall Pittsburg or GB in their heydays changing anything as they repeated yr after yr
    yeah...and the NFL and the CAP are the same as it was back then. Not having MM has 0 to do witht he Giants performance the last 4 weeks...
    Jakk....once again you make no sense....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Manningham was the #3 here, and still would be today. Nicks and Cruz are the 2 WRs the Giants are focused on resigning. Manham was here for 4 years. He did what he needed to do and helped get us a ring. We just drafted Rueben Randle, who the Giants actually considered drafting in the first round. He is the future #3 guy as long as Nicks and Cruz stay. You can't keep everyone.

So the answer to this thread's question, is ABSOLUTELY 100% NO!
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

+ Reply to Thread