+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we all agree now that letting Mario Manningham go was Dumb Dunb Dumb

Banned
    Manningham is a much more clutch receiver........Hixon has disappeared BTW

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    No I remember what happened in the Super Bowl........he saved us form a sure loss of that game
    Made the catch of his life, still doesn't make up for his inconsistent play as a Giant. He has the physical attributes to be a top WR, sadly he doesn't have the smarts or work ethic to realize that potential. He will probably follow a Brandon Stokley type career. Remember his big catch against us with Sehorn in trail?

The offense has disappeared if you haven't noticed. Manningham doesn't magically improve it with this "clutch" you speak of. You mean that clutch catch he should have made against San Fran in the regular season? I held my breath on every deep ball targeted to him.

manningham disappered during last years season. he had a nice catch in the super bowl.

we would have to wait and see if hixon makes a clutch play if we make it into the super bowl.

But my same question remains. Are you overacting because you saw manningham catch a pass?
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-19-2012 at 09:29 PM.

No, it wasn't dumb....

Dancing Bears

Manningham has talent, but was way too inconsistent for the role and money he wanted. In a year or two, Randle easily fills the role manningham played if not surpasses it

Banned
    I dont know..Manninghan has great hands........not so sure about Hixon, and Randle........they have Bennett type hands

I don't miss him not understanding the offense after 4 years
    I don't miss him bobbling balls every time one came his way
    I don't miss him cutting his routes short and leaving footballs hanging in the air
    I don't miss him not understanding how to read defenses therefor missing sight adjustments
    I don't miss him constantly squeezing his routes to the sideline leaving Eli nowhere to place the ball
    I don't miss him not being able to stay in bounds after catches
    I don't miss his much to be desired route running

so no I cannot agree

Hixon is twice the route runner
    has twice the hands
    and understands the defense both inside and outside
    plus he can play specials

Hixon > Manningham all day.....and night
    Last edited by YATittle1962; 11-19-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Banned
    Wow......lets agree to disagree on this one.......Manningham had a great giants career as far as I'm concerned........I can remember people pelting me with tomatoes whwen I dared suggest Cruz might be a better 2nd receiver than Manningham and getting lambasted by the Mario faithful......of which you were obviously not one of them

+ Reply to Thread