+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hakeem feeling good after the bye,,ready to go

Hakeem feeling good after the bye,,ready to go

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...0-14695f865307

this is very promising news,,we are desperately missing his explosiveness and deep threat ability,,,,this will remove the double team from victor cruz and open up our passing game..all we need now is our # 3 to step up(who ever that might be) and we are in business. go GMEN!!!

Veteran
    Nicks when healthy can be a game changer. I look forward to his explosiveness.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Good to hear!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Nicks when healthy can be a game changer. I look forward to his explosiveness.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Hi ashleymarie; How do you add COLOR & size..... to your page GO GIANTS!!!!!!
    . Thanks
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 11-20-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Hi ashleymarie; How do you add COLOR to your page & size.....
    ..Tks
    Check this thread: http://boards.giants.com/showthread....-on-The-Boards

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro
    If he is healthy I still think he is one of the top WR's in the league. I know there is a thread com pairing him to other good WR's, but when healthy he is as big a game changer as anyone. The problem I have with tis is I won't believe it until I see it. Lost of talk from this team this year with no results. Can't blame the guy for getting hurt but he said he was better weeks ago and has not looked so good. Maybe the bye came at just the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    If he is healthy I still think he is one of the top WR's in the league. I know there is a thread com pairing him to other good WR's, but when healthy he is as big a game changer as anyone. The problem I have with tis is I won't believe it until I see it. Lost of talk from this team this year with no results. Can't blame the guy for getting hurt but he said he was better weeks ago and has not looked so good. Maybe the bye came at just the right time.
    Being better does not mean 100%. He has clearly struggled with the knee injury. Hopefully the extra time off will get him, and others, back to normal for the playoff run, which starts now.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    when you say he has not looked better you mean his play has not been up to par with how he usually plays? Am i the only one who thinks he looked like his usual self speed wise vs the steelers?

All-Pro
    I don't think he is completely heathy. Maybe the bye helped him, but I think he competitor in him wanted everyone to think he was getting better while he looked slow and hurting.

+ Reply to Thread