+ Reply to Thread

Wow, have a little faith Ebeneezers...

Look, I am as concerned as the next Big Blue fan.

But you read this board and you'd think we were dead and buried.

We're not...by a long shot.

Man, this is fun (agonizing yes, but still fun). The Jets on Christmas Eve in a game that really and truly matters. Not preseason or a going-through-the-motions game. Wow!

We are playing a huge game Saturday, and hopefully, another one after that.

Heck, we could be out of it already like many other years.

We'll see what we are really made of come Saturday.

I have faith that we will put it all together surprise all of us. It's about time. We are due.
    No, make that...overdue.

You should have faith too. After all, it is Christmas Eve! What better day for a miracle?

Re: Wow, have a little faith Ebeneezers...

[quote user="BigBluePoint"]Look, I am as concerned as the next Big Blue fan.

Man, this is fun (agonizing yes, but still fun). The Jets on Christmas Eve in a game that really and truly matters. Not preseason or a going-through-the-motions game. Wow!

I have faith that we will put it all together surprise all of us. It's about time. We are due.
    No, make that...overdue.

You should have faith too. After all, it is Christmas Eve! What better day for a miracle?

[/quote]

I'm fired up and will have hopeless faith until it's officially over......and yes it's exciting and agonizing at the same time but X-Mas at my cousin's house (JET FANS) will be brutal if they drop this one......the only thing worse than losing to the Jets this weekend would be winning and then losing to the Cowboys at home on the first......

WHY WON'T THIS TEAM WORK?!?!?!?!

Are you new around here?

"Have some faith, Charlie Brown" -- Lucy

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="BigBluePoint"]Look, I am as concerned as the next Big Blue fan.

No, make that...overdue.

[/quote]

A long shot? How is losing one game and it's over a "long shot"? The shot doesn't get any shorter. And frankly, this team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs. The only thing that will come out of us making the playoffs is jobs will be saved that probably shouldn't, just so we can do it all again next year. No thanks.

Veteran

At least Scrooge was a businessman.

It's Tuesday, I am starting to have some faith (still trying to figure out why). I'm working on the slow build 'til Saturday. Yesterday, I kicked the dog..............with apologies to the dog people (you know I'm talking metaphorically). []
    No one remembers who came in second.