Hybrid View

QB QUESTION!

I have Eli, Carson, and Russell Wilson.

Who do you guys think i should start???

Eli against the packers

Carson against the Bengals

Wilson against KC

thoughts? suggestions?

I'd go Carson, he's been the most reliable.

Carson didnt do so hot last week against a faulty NO defense. I'm worried because the Bengals made Eli look like a child out there.

I have some sort of feeling that our boy Eli is gonna have a come back game agaisnt the packers.... how is their pass defense?

i remember Nicks abusing woodson during the playoffs lol

Carson still managed 18 fantasy points - more than Eli's scored in his last three games. He tends to throw at least 300 yds and 2 TDs per game. Take off 4-6 points for his mandatory interceptions and he still provides good value.
    I get where you're coming from, though.

At any stretch, I'd avoid playing Wilson on the road. He hasn't been too good.

As for Eli, I also have him in a league, and yeah, I'm also getting that feeling, but I just can't afford be burned by him again. I need one more win to clinch a playoff spot and I just lost Gronk... I've been winning in spite of Eli's single-digit performances but if he bums it again this week I'm probably done.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 11-20-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Carson still managed 18 fantasy points - more than Eli's scored in his last three games. He tends to throw at least 300 yds and 2 TDs per game. Take off 4-6 points for his mandatory interceptions and he still provides good value.
    I get where you're coming from, though.

At any stretch, I'd avoid playing Wilson on the road. He hasn't been too good.

As for Eli, I also have him in a league, and yeah, I'm also getting that feeling, but I just can't afford be burned by him again. I need one more win to clinch a playoff spot and I just lost Gronk... I've been winning in spite of Eli's single-digit performances but if he bums it again this week I'm probably done.
    I'm literally in the same exact spot you are in. I have one more game to clinch playoffs but instead of losing Gronk i lost W. McGahee, i tried to pick up Hillman but some noob scooped him up before me. I'm going against sCAM this weekend so i need my QB to perform. My gut is telling me Eli but Carson would be the safest choice. I know the Packers are going to come out with revenge specially on D but Nicks is supposed to be feeling good, and Giants do well under pressure.

Looks like this one is going to be an on the spot decision for me.... i'm leaning towards Carson lol. how is the Packers D against the pass?

It's either Carson or Eli. I really like Eli. Plus, him being on SNF, you probably know the margin you need covered and it makes the game that much more intense. Keeps your opponent on their heels, too.

I'm in a pickle as well.... I got Stafford going against Houston and Dalton going against Oakland.... Think I might go with Dalton but Detroit always does well on thanksgiving....

My QBs are RG3 @Dallas or Phil Rivers vs Baltimore. Jeez, that's a tough one

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Packers D is around mid-table against the pass, they give up an average of 15 points to QBs every week.

I have Fitzpatrick as my #2. He has a good match-up vs the Colts but I just can't trust someone like him.

This will probably be a last minute decision for me as well.

Pick up Kaepernick? Starter, scrambler, cannon arm, Saints defense...