+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An article from Packers.com

Banned

Like the guy said: maybe for the Packers, but for the Giants, its just another game on the schedule.

Banned
    Your pass rush is scary. I hope we can keep you guys away from Rodgers. I predict we lose in a 31-21 type game. You guys are coming off a bye and your offense is good enough to put up alot of points especially against our defense.

Pass rush isn't nearly as scary as it used to be. Tuck and Osi regressed big time, though maybe against that O-line they can do something.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Well this is the kind of game where our guys will be out for blood. They always rise up against the big teams.

It's kinda funny, our fans are saying we will lose badly, while you are saying the Pack will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Pass rush isn't nearly as scary as it used to be. Tuck and Osi regressed big time
    That is all relative. Our guys have shown that they show up big in big games. I thought Osi was done, then he goes out and has a great game against GB last year in the playoffs. Tuck has looked very good this year when he's on.

Anyone who sleeps on this passrush is a fool.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Well this is the kind of game where our guys will be out for blood. They always rise up against the big teams.

It's kinda funny, our fans are saying we will lose badly, while you are saying the Pack will lose.
    If Rodgers gets sacked alot I think you guys will win. If we can protect him then maybe we will pull it out. Our defense needs to play well like we did against Detroit then we might have a shot.

+ Reply to Thread