+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Prince Amukamara will never be a NFL DB

Let's face it, Amukamara couldn't cover any NFL reciever. Sometimes you just have to admit to your mistakes and Prince is right there with Sinorice Moss as a major mistake by the Giants. I have seen white High School DBs named Phillip play better. How the Giants could leave that fool on the field all day was telling.......either the rest of the Giant DBs are even worse, or the Giant's DC is a total putz. I think it is time for the Mara's to clean house and start building an NFL defense, and rid themselves of this crew of injury prone quitters, who are quick to whine, but very reluctant to practice or play hard. The Giants have been here before with a lackluster team of headcases that never won, but were quick to complain, causing Season Ticket holders to burn their tickets in front of the Giant practice facility........then Wellington Mara wised up and hired an up and coming coach named Bill Parcells. Parcells came in, cleaned house and built a championship caliber team that lasted almost a decade......time for that to happen again.

Re: Prince Amukamara will never be a NFL DB

Message to Mods....

Can we only allow people to post who have actually watched an NFL game?

I think I'm not alone here.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Message to Mods....

[/quote]

Hmmmm,,,I bet your name is Phillip.....and well we already know the rest........

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Message to Mods....

[/quote]

Hmmmm,,,I bet your name is Phillip.....and well we already know the rest........[/quote]No, yeah. You don't know what you're talking about. So hush up please.

Starter

These posts are getting old. I need to save my response so I don't have to type this out every time...

How long did it take Webster to "get it?" Dude was a "bust" for a while. Look where he is now

All-Pro

He's played a snap in the NFL at cornerback, so therefore he is in fact a NFL DB.

There's goes that thread title out the window.

This guy is obviously a troll by the way.

What can you say to this without being banned?

Banned

[quote user="lawl"]

He's played a snap in the NFL at cornerback, so therefore he is in fact a NFL DB.

[/quote]

Granted, I guess I should have written a QUALIFIED NFL DB. He has attempted to play the position, and while it is understandable that a rookie would make mistakes, he is clearly completely outmatched on the field. Maybe one day he can become a decent NFL backup DB and special team maven........but that is his ONLY upside.

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

Granted, I guess I should have written a QUALIFIED NFL DB. He has attempted to play the position, and while it is understandable that a rookie would make mistakes, he is clearly completely outmatched on the field. Maybe one day he can become a decent NFL backup DB and special team maven........but that is his ONLY upside.[/quote]

The fact that you think you can assume that after a couple games and no off season is pretty laughable. I mean you could be right, but there's no way to know this yet.

All-Pro

Dont get it twisted. This dude is a troll.