+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Enough crying already, we got a game to win !

Mathematically speaking a loss does not end any playoff hope, but practically speaking this is a playoff game.

I don't know about the cry babies around here but I'm pumped to see this game; with only 2 games left in the regular season the Giants are in a position to win the division!

Giants might not be playing great football but I believe they have the talent to beat any team in the league.

Let's go Giants !!!

Re: Enough crying already, we got a game to win !

Im with you..makes no sense looking back now on what could of been or giving up.

Do we have issues? Yes, especially defensive side of the ball.

But we have a team that has proven time and time again they could win a big game when its back is against the wall. Back couldnt be against the wall anymore than it is now.

Get to the dance then anything can happen..ill take my chances then..just lets have a shot at the thing.

Lets go...

Exactly! If they make the playoffs anything can happen. This team isn't short on talent, and although the defense isn't playing well they still have big play potential. JPP alone can turn a game around.

The offense when clicking can score and most of the best teams in the NFC don't have great defenses => Packers and Saints.

As for the Jets and Cowboys they haven't played any better than the Giants all season.

it's time the Giants step up and take their rightful spot as NFC East champions.

These next 2 games are HUGE, I don't want this team ripped apart (too much potential).

Go Giants !!

All-Pro

[quote user="Leek21"]Mathematically speaking a loss does not end any playoff hope, but practically speaking this is a playoff game.

I don't know about the cry babies around here but I'm pumped to see this game; with only 2 games left in the regular season the Giants are in a position to win the division!

Giants might not be playing great football but I believe they have the talent to beat any team in the league.

Let's go Giants !!![/quote]

This is not a playoff caliber team. Honestly it would do the organization better for the Giants to lose their last two. As Giants fans we have seen eight years of Tom Coughlin and when we break it down, his teams have always started hot and faded. Name me a year when the Giant dominated from start to finish in the Tom Coughlin Era? Name me a year when the Giants played like the 07 Patriots, the 08 Steelers, the 09 Colts and Saints where you knew from week 1 through week 18 they were playing like a team that you knew was going to end up in the Super Bowl and did just that? Even 07 - which is looking more like a fluke with each passing season - the Giants played horribly in the second half of the season and were lucky enough to get hot at the right time. This team's fades down the second half of the season lay at the feet of Tom Coughlin and for all his talk about mental toughness and all, he has never prepared these teams to be dominant for 16 games. He can not get competent coaches to work for him so we are constantly hiring guys nobody else in the league wants (Lewis, Hufnagle, Gilbride, Sheridan, Fewell) with the exception of lucking out on Spags for two years. The eight years 3 non-playoff bids (going on 4), 3 one and done exits (Twice losing at home as the NFC East Champion 1 as the Top Seed in the playoffs), and one miraculous run (that looks like a fluke when you put it in the context of his overall record).

This is the best that Tom Coughlin can do, but unlike most fans, this is not good enough! This team has the talent to do much better and we need to find a coach that can maximize the talent that we have.

yeah its wednesday im finally over th L... lets move on and ground the jets..... its going to be a war and we have captain eli leading the charge lets go blue
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Rudy is better than me at life.

[quote user="ryan12"]yeah its wednesday im finally over th L... lets move on and ground the jets..... its going to be a war and we have captain eli leading the charge lets go blue[/quote]

+1

Enough complaining like a bunch of cranky, bitter, old women. I said it before, & I'll say it again....if the Giants get knocked out, we'll all have a very long off-season to shred 'em to no end, but until then, they'll have my full support. I'm not happy w/their play as of late, but I detest the Jets & the Cowboys with every fiber of my being, so I cannot, and will not, root for the Giants to lose their last 2 games.

All-Pro

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

[quote user="ryan12"]yeah its wednesday im finally over th L... lets move on and ground the jets..... its going to be a war and we have captain eli leading the charge lets go blue[/quote]

+1

Enough complaining like a bunch of cranky, bitter, old women. I said it before, & I'll say it again....if the Giants get knocked out, we'll all have a very long off-season to shred 'em to no end, but until then, they'll have my full support. I'm not happy w/their play as of late, but I detest the Jets & the Cowboys with every fiber of my being, so I cannot, and will not, root for the Giants to lose their last 2 games.

[/quote]

To extend my confidence in the Giants at this point, would be in effect to extend my vote of confidence to Tom Coughlin and his coaching staff and to believe that they will right the ship and get us into the playoffs and beyond.

Sorry, I no longer believe that Tom Coughlin can lead this team to greatness. He needs to go and unfortunately it will take a Jets and Cowboy win to do it. As much as these two losses will sting, in the end it will be for the greater good.

Sometimes you have the purge the field with fire in order to plant a better crop!

We ain't winning $hit!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="rickker20"]We ain't winning $hit!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

way to think positive. go to the jets boards... none of us are happy with the play of our gmen but a true fans supports the team through thick and thin.... we win the next two and were in.
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Rudy is better than me at life.

[quote user="davmac2BB"][quote user="SIMMS5611"]

+1

[/quote]

To extend my confidence in the Giants at this point, would be in effect to extend my vote of confidence to Tom Coughlin and his coaching staff and to believe that they will right the ship and get us into the playoffs and beyond.

Sorry, I no longer believe that Tom Coughlin can lead this team to greatness. He needs to go and unfortunately it will take a Jets and Cowboy win to do it. As much as these two losses will sting, in the end it will be for the greater good.

Sometimes you have the purge the field with fire in order to plant a better crop!
    [/quote]

I believe that unless the Giants go deeper than just getting into the playoffs, big changes are gonna come next season, regardless. So along that line of thinking, I don't find anything wrong with supporting the team these next 2 games....