+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: At Least We're Not The Jets

I was the Jets OC, they would have way more many points. Thier qb would be one of the best qbs in the NFL as well.

I was watching the post game show last night(love their post game shows) and if I were a Jets fan I wouldn't like what I was hearing from the players. True They don't have that much talent on both sides of the ball and they've lost their big weapons in Revis and Holmes, but carn it show some anger and emotion! You just got your clocks cleaned by your division rival on national TV and know one is angry?! No one is yelling and screaming?!

The sad thing is the Patriots aren't even that good this year. Their secondary is a joke, their pass rush is mediocre and anyone with an average defense can at least keep theirselves in the game. And you still lost by like 4 TDs! They should be embarrased.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    LOL LOL LOL I can't stop laughing.

Sanchez should be benched for that play alone LOL.

We all knew the Jets season was over when they gave Sanchez an extension and traded for Tebow. So funny to see a team end their season before it even starts like that and their owner could care less. The AFC East is a disgrace in general with how easy the Patriots have walked over that division like a doormat to get into the playoffs for over a decade now minus a 11-5 season without Brady. LOL They might as well reenact the three wise men with the Jets, Dolphins and Bills coaches during Christmas every year while Brady and Belicheck are in control of the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Well, that settles it. Bradshaw is stupid. His fumble against the Browns came after he ran into Snee...
    He literally RAN into Snee like Sanchez did his linemen?
    I thought we had something special!!!

Swinging and missing on a QB in the first round really sets a franchise back, and will likely result in the firing of the GM and coach.

Glad that we hit a HR on our first round QB!

+ Reply to Thread