+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mark Herzlich will never be an NFL LB

...sorry just continuing on with the asinine topics [:^)]

sorry if you read this mark, just a joke.. think the world of you bud..fine addition to our team [Y]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: Mark Herzlich will never be an NFL LB

BAN THIS CLOWN

drafting that JPP guy..someone who has only played football for a couple years will turn out to be a major mistake..he has looked out of place all year.

Banned

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]...sorry just continuing on with the asinine topics [:^)]

sorry if you read this mark, just a joke.. think the world of you bud..fine addition to our team [Y]
    [/quote]

Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]...sorry just continuing on with the asinine topics [:^)]

[/quote] Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.[/quote]

bro, did prince steal your girl ?? get over it

Banned

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]...sorry just continuing on with the asinine topics [:^)]

[/quote] Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.[/quote]

[/quote]

No, my girl can run well, and I think we all know the Princer can't handle that.

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[/quote] No, my girl can run well, and I think we all know the Princer can't handle that.[/quote]

Well, she has gotten a lot of practice running away from you.

Banned

[quote user="allentown PA"]drafting that JPP guy..someone who has only played football for a couple years will turn out to be a major mistake..he has looked out of place all year.[/quote]

NOOOOO! JPPP showed he is the real deal, just like Victor Cruz and Jake Ballard did their rooke year.......yet the overmatched and underwhelming Prince is probably paid more than double what Cruz and Ballard make combined.

Banned

...but unlike Amukamura, I can cover her.

[/quote]

Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.[/quote]

I dunno I thought Herzlich was overall decent in his start against the eagles. Stuffed the run as good as anyone and was flying around to the ball. Just wasn't great in coverage on a few plays which turned out to be key plays. Let's face it he did more than Greg Jones did starting most of the year in that one start, so he was the better choice. I think he could still pan out to be a good NFL LB with another year or two of experience. I really hope they resign him he's only on a one year udfa contract